bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Israel  (Read 11440 times)

octoberose

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Israel
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2023, 04:11:36 AM »

I only care if the church is scaring people because of hell -  and since I’m one of the few here who go to ‘church ‘ I can tell you end times do not  come up often where I am .
I also think that the New Testament speaks of  martyrs of the church and they didn’t become martyrs from getting their symbolic bodies killed .  Could these be people long dead and not in our future ? Yes.  Revelation was a vision - but that doesn’t make it untrue . We still wrestle with what it all means because it Is a vision. But I think what is ahead is overwhelming and difficult for many people .

Porter

« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2023, 01:16:58 PM »

When I think of the Church, I think of the entire body of Christ, regardless of where they are. I've seen many over the years on this very forum try to scare people about what is happening in the world. To worsen it, they use Jesus' parables in a literal sense to justify the fearmongering. Nevertheless, Jesus said that the many called and few chosen are to “grow together”.
Luk 22:31  "Simon, Simon, look out! Satan has asked to sift you like wheat.
Luk 22:32  But I have prayed for you that your faith may not fail. And you, when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers."

octoberose

« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2023, 10:09:07 PM »

We have no need to dwell in fear here because we know that God will be All in all.  Why is fear needed ?  Is it fearmongering to believe that the transition from this eon to the next is difficult ?  I don’t think so.  Be prepared in season and out of season because the days are evil. 

indianabob

« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2023, 04:15:23 AM »

We have no need to dwell in fear here because we know that God will be All in all.  Why is fear needed ?  Is it fearmongering to believe that the transition from this eon to the next is difficult ?  I don’t think so.  Be prepared in season and out of season because the days are evil.

Octoberose,
I agree with your recent two statements.
To explain, consider God's stated purpose in bringing the flood of Noe.
It was to bring a new start to the people of the earth. To cover or bury the evil that had been created by the people of that age so that it would not be seen any more.

The transition from this evil age to the next age of grace is similar as it will eliminate the evil persons from the earth and provide a new start for those underage persons to be cleansed from the error they have learned in this evil age.

God is following the plan He enacted in Numbers to hold the sinning, cowardly adults in the desert forty years until only the children under 20 still remained alive to enter the promised land.
 Numbers 13 and 14

So there will be great destruction in the earth just before our Lord returns to rule and make peace.

mike kyner

• NewPoster Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2023, 02:34:29 PM »

The Kingdom of God is at hand...that really is good news
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 18 queries.