bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: This video has gotten 1,000,056 views since it was published  (Read 1099 times)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
This video has gotten 1,000,056 views since it was published
« on: April 30, 2024, 11:04:59 AM »

About 4 years ago I posted this 30 second Bible Truths ad on YouTube and it just passed one million views: https://youtu.be/BQ6bYJjWnvo

The ad can be skipped after 5 seconds, however 40% watch all of it. But 99.9% ignore the ad and move on.

For those that contribute to our YouTube advertising I wanted you to see how your money is spent.

Porter

Re: This video has gotten 1,000,056 views since it was published
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2024, 10:08:37 AM »

The vitriol from the comment section of that video is heartbreaking. Thanks for posting the video's and keep it up!
Luk 22:31  "Simon, Simon, look out! Satan has asked to sift you like wheat.
Luk 22:32  But I have prayed for you that your faith may not fail. And you, when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers."

arion

• Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2024, 08:07:04 PM »

God draws whom he will when he will.  For the vast majority this goes over their head, for the few that are drawn it is a hook in their mouth as it was many years ago now with Ray’s paper on tithing for me of all things.  You never know what God will use.   I’m on a few different discussion forums and I use a provocative links to chapter #1 on the lake of fire series.  After all these years I’ve had about five or six people thank me or ask questions out of the tens of thousands who have seen it but that is o.k.

God’s will be done in each life in his timing.  It’s all good!

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2024, 11:33:14 PM »

The comment section is like Acts 17. 
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 24 queries.