> Off Topic Discussions

Thinking of you

(1/1)

Musterseed:
Hello everyone, just checking up on you, praying for all of us , for endurance, strength and wisdom to continue our walk with the Lord. I hope you are all well. I couldn’t get on bible truths all day, was there a problem? 

Keep the unity of the spirit, and May God Bless you all 💕
In Christ, Pamela

Dennis Vogel:

--- Quote from: Musterseed on September 15, 2026, 03:28:24 PM ---Hello everyone, just checking up on you, praying for all of us , for endurance, strength and wisdom to continue our walk with the Lord. I hope you are all well. I couldn’t get on bible truths all day, was there a problem? 

Keep the unity of the spirit, and May God Bless you all 💕
In Christ, Pamela

--- End quote ---

There were problems today but not on our server. We think we are being attacked where people that don't like us try to overwhelm our server. It's happened before and will happen again. Not much we can do.

Porter:
Hi Pamela, sorry for the late response. Doing as good as can be over here. You're all in my thoughts and prayers too. God bless.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version