bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.


.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Film  (Read 211 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Musterseed

  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1015
  • God is Love
Film
« on: September 27, 2026, 06:52:19 PM »

Hello all.
I was wondering if any of you have seen the movie or maybe it’s a documentary
The story of everything film? I just saw the trailer and apparently it’s only in theatres in the US right now. Steven Meyer and other prominent scientists are in it.
Logged
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

Porter

  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 444
Re: Film
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2026, 04:31:04 PM »

I've never seen the film, but I am familiar with some of the names associated with it. Steven Meyer, James Tour and John Lennox are affiliated with the Discovery Institute.The Discovery Institute are in my opinion a Christian pseudoscience organization who rejects real science. I personally do not plan on watching it because of that.
Logged
Luk 22:31  "Simon, Simon, look out! Satan has asked to sift you like wheat.
Luk 22:32  But I have prayed for you that your faith may not fail. And you, when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers."

Wendy

  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 227
Re: Film
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2026, 11:53:20 PM »

Pamela


I have not seen it or even heard of it
I did look it up on google and it does look interesting


God bless
Wendy
Logged

Musterseed

  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1015
  • God is Love
Re: Film
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2026, 06:22:25 AM »

Thanks Porter and Wendy.
Yes Porter, they are Christian. I’m not familiar with Tour but I like Steven Meyer.
I can overlook their religious views. I am interested in their science. John Lennox
once said mathematics can lead us to God and I remember Ray saying somewhere
“ if math can lead us to God, then why do we need faith”. Thank God for Ray.

Thank God for BT, Keep the Unity of the Spirit, love Pamela 💕
Logged
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

Porter

  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 444
Re: Film
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2026, 01:48:55 PM »

Its tempting, isnt it? I'd be lying if I said their presentation from the trailer wasnt pleasing to the eye. Then I remembered that all things are possible with God.
Their science is based on their religious views. How do I separate that? It would be vain of me to think I could stop anyone from believing what they want. I profit nothing.
Logged
Luk 22:31  "Simon, Simon, look out! Satan has asked to sift you like wheat.
Luk 22:32  But I have prayed for you that your faith may not fail. And you, when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
 

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 14 queries.