bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: the conference is over, but not forgotten!  (Read 5071 times)

Kat

the conference is over, but not forgotten!
« on: September 03, 2006, 09:08:23 PM »

Well the conference is over.
It was a really spiritual experience for me.

We had a small gathering of about 35,
probably because of the short notice.

Ray's talks were sooo good, gave me a new depth of spiritual understanding.
They hope to have the audio on the site, as soon as possible, (already up at introductions and announcements)

There was a definite spiritual connection between the people there,
and that these were my brothers and sisters in Christ.

Just wanted to let all of you know things went very well.

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 11:59:13 PM by Kat »

hillsbororiver

Re: the conference is over, but not forgotten!
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2006, 10:40:57 AM »

Good morning everyone,

What a great experience, the fellowship, the teachings, and the graciousness displayed by Ray and his wife makeing us feel so welcome in his home. As Kat stated there was an incredible mood surrounding the entire weekend Ray had material on The Father's Will and how we should relate to it that cleared up many things for me and I am sure many or all the folks who attended, this mood or brotherhood or spirit (whatever one may want to call it) was pervasive throughout the entire weekend, it did not matter if we were in the conference room or out having lunch or supper or fellowshipping and eating at Ray's house, the connection I felt with my brothers and sisters is something I will always cherish.

Give a listen to the material Dennis put up from the Conference, there are some real pearls to be had.

His Peace to all of you,

Joe   
« Last Edit: September 04, 2006, 10:42:19 AM by hillsbororiver »

snorky

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2006, 10:18:14 PM »

I am glad the conference is on an audio file. But I am (as they say on DirectWay commercials) STUCK WITH DIALUP! I live in a remore area and can't afford $600 for satellite internet. Is there any way that a copy on Cd-Rom can be sent? I will pay for shipping or whatever costs. If so I will PM my address to ship to.

snorky

angie

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2006, 10:27:11 AM »

Hi kittyhawk,

Try here for a free converter. Looks okay for straightforward converting between the two.

http://www.wma-mp3.org/

Angie
x

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2006, 03:08:02 PM »

I am glad the conference is on an audio file. But I am (as they say on DirectWay commercials) STUCK WITH DIALUP! I live in a remore area and can't afford $600 for satellite internet. Is there any way that a copy on Cd-Rom can be sent? I will pay for shipping or whatever costs. If so I will PM my address to ship to.

snorky

Harry is going through the files and editing out all the long pauses and will send them to me again. Then I will attempt to put them in a format that likes dial-up.

Dennis

snorky

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2006, 06:13:40 PM »

If you all could keep it under 1 or 2 MB that would be great. 5 isn't too bad. But I won't download anything over 10 MB. Not only do I have dialup, but it is the slowest dialup possible, over very old phone lines, plus I'm at the end. It takes 1/2 and hour to download 1 MB! I know that sounds impossibly slow to you city folk but a few of us live in what some call "God's country", in this case far west Texas in the Big Bend region...about 10,000 people in 100,000 square miles!

snor

chuckusa

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2006, 06:35:00 PM »

Snorky, I have all of them on my hard drive, I will burn a disk and send it if you like. Just pm me and let me know where.

Chuck

angie

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2006, 08:49:50 PM »

Snorky

Lucky you! [apart from the internet thing!] We have about 100,000 people to 4 square miles ;D
Driving is murder! ::)

Angie
x
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 23 queries.