bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Flying rolls of Zechariah  (Read 13699 times)

hillsbororiver

Re: The Flying rolls of Zechariah
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2006, 07:42:26 PM »

Hi Joe,

This is a great thread.  I reserve comment on anything I read, but I am now on chapter 6.  You are right, this book is awesome.  Thanks for getting me started reading it.

Brian

Hello Brian,

You are very welcome, I was blown away by this book and it reiterated to me that the prophecies of the OT are full of treasures pertaining to spiritual Israel, I can see that previously I was still holding on a little to that bit of Babylon than taught this part of the bible was for literal, physical, carnal Israel.

His Peace and Wisdom to you,

Joe   

hillsbororiver

« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2006, 08:53:25 PM »

Hello again Kat, Angie and everyone,

I believe this goes right along with what you are saying Kat;

Psa 119:139  My zeal hath consumed me, because mine enemies have forgotten thy words.

Psa 119:140  Thy word is very pure: therefore thy servant loveth it.

Psa 119:141  I am small and despised: yet do not I forget thy precepts.

Yes, I believe the small things spoken of in this verse (Zec 4:10) are indeed the elect;

Joe

hillsbororiver

« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2006, 09:36:15 PM »

Zec 11:12  And I said unto them, If ye think good, give me my price; and if not, forbear. So they weighed for my price thirty pieces of silver.

Zec 11:13  And the LORD said unto me, Cast it unto the potter: a goodly price that I was prised at of them. And I took the thirty pieces of silver, and cast them to the potter in the house of the LORD.

Mat 27:4  Saying, I have sinned in that I have betrayed the innocent blood. And they said, What is that to us? see thou to that.

Mat 27:5  And he cast down the pieces of silver in the temple, and departed and went and hanged himself.

Mat 27:6  And the chief priests took the silver pieces and said, It is not lawful for to put them into the treasury, because it is the price of blood.

Mat 27:7  And they took counsel, and bought with them the potter's field, to bury strangers in.

Mat 27:8  Wherefore that field was called, The field of blood, unto this day.

ned

« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2006, 12:30:02 AM »

Zec 13:8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die, but the third shall be left therein.

Rom 9:27 Esaias also crieth concerning Israel. Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved.

Isa 10:22  For though Your people Israel is like the sand of the sea, only a remnant of it shall return; a decisive end, overflowing with righteousness.

Zec13:9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.

Isa 48:10  Behold, I have refined you, but not with silver; I have chosen you in the furnace of affliction.

Rev 2:10  Do not at all fear what you are about to suffer. Behold, the devil is about to throw you into prison, so that you may be tried; and you will have affliction ten days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life.

Wow! Check out Zec13:9 and Rev2:10....hard core proof the Lord uses the devil for his good purpose.

LORD, YOU ARE OUR GOD!  THANK YOU!!!

I am so excited that I have been blessed to know our God.
Marie
« Last Edit: September 11, 2006, 12:31:17 AM by Marie »

hillsbororiver

« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2006, 10:28:53 PM »

I will go back to my old buddy Zechariah to describe what I call a "Joshua moment," this I believe is something we all go through at different times, especially when we attempt to pull on the yoke independent of Him..

Zec 3:1  And he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him.

Zec 3:2  And the LORD said unto Satan, The LORD rebuke thee, O Satan; even the LORD that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire?

Zec 3:3  Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, and stood before the angel.

Zec 3:4  And he answered and spoke unto those that stood before him, saying, Take away the filthy garments from him. And unto him he said, Behold, I have caused thine iniquity to pass from thee, and I will clothe thee with change of raiment.

Zec 3:5  And I said, Let them set a fair miter upon his head. So they set a fair miter upon his head, and clothed him with garments. And the angel of the LORD stood by.

Zec 3:6  And the angel of the LORD protested unto Joshua, saying,

Zec 3:7  Thus saith the LORD of hosts; If thou wilt walk in my ways, and if thou wilt keep my charge, then thou shalt also judge my house, and shalt also keep my  courts, and I will give thee places to walk among these that stand by.

When we walk alone we walk in the filthy garments of our own righteousness, He wants us to walk with Him in the clean white raiment  which is His righteousness.

When Satan zeroes in on us accusing and confusing us we must rebuke him in the name of the Lord and refocus our attention from ourselves back to Him.

Jam 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

His Peace and Wisdom to you all,

Joe
« Last Edit: September 11, 2006, 10:30:49 PM by hillsbororiver »

hillsbororiver

« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2006, 10:32:08 PM »

Zec 13:8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die, but the third shall be left therein.

Rom 9:27 Esaias also crieth concerning Israel. Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved.

Isa 10:22  For though Your people Israel is like the sand of the sea, only a remnant of it shall return; a decisive end, overflowing with righteousness.

Zec13:9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.

Isa 48:10  Behold, I have refined you, but not with silver; I have chosen you in the furnace of affliction.

Rev 2:10  Do not at all fear what you are about to suffer. Behold, the devil is about to throw you into prison, so that you may be tried; and you will have affliction ten days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life.

Wow! Check out Zec13:9 and Rev2:10....hard core proof the Lord uses the devil for his good purpose.

LORD, YOU ARE OUR GOD!  THANK YOU!!!

I am so excited that I have been blessed to know our God.
Marie

Amen Sister!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 20 queries.