bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tithing  (Read 4452 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Tithing
« on: September 06, 2006, 09:38:22 AM »

Dear Ray: I came across your website a few months ago and read about tithing I was caught up in that and it only brought me alot of fear and guilt if I did not meet the 10% or extra offerings, I was set free, I also had told my friends about it and my friends husband did a study on it himself, because he was shocked when I told him about it being a sin and had read it on your site, (he didn't read it) but started his own study, lo and behold Praise God the couple were set free, they went to other pastors to read the study he had done, and could not give an answer from the truth, I just want you to know that "this truth" is such a freedom, as many have swallowed "the lie" yet they are in such financial states because of fear and guilt and they think (like many of us) that we are cursed if you don't tithe. Many thanks, letting you know that you have reached alot of people through this. God Bless you for your boldness.   In Him Mrs. Kathie
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.