bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hell  (Read 4269 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Hell
« on: September 08, 2006, 09:56:13 AM »

Only Satan wants people to believe that there is no hell or lake of fire. Satan wants people to believe that there is no eternal punishment for sin, because he wants as many people as he can get to follow him to his own eternal torment.

Revelation 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever .

Revelation 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire . This is the second death.

Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire .

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone : which is the second death.

The lake of fire is a real place and the torment is forever. To say otherwise is to call God a liar. Are you calling God a liar?

In the name of Jesus the Christ my Lord and Savior,

Ken

Dear Ken:
I would suggest that you get over your sophomoric zeal about Scriptural subjects that you know nothing about. And be careful about slandering people that you also know nothing about.  If you want to learn, read my series on "HELL" when it is completed.
God be with you,
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 20 queries.