bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fitted to destruction  (Read 4250 times)

pneuma

Fitted to destruction
« on: March 25, 2006, 05:11:21 PM »

Fitted to destruction

There is a doctern that the church has been teaching for so long now that mankind excepts it without actually taking it to God and check it out in His word to see if it is true.
This doctern is based on fear and is a lie more damaging then the one about the rapture.
This doctern is ETERNAL TORMENT (E.T.) it is a lie and has not even entered into the mind of God.
The scriptures tell us that Jesus Christ is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe. 1Tim4:10
Did you get that? Jesus Christ is the Saviour of ALL MEN, SPECIALLY of those that believe.
The bible tell us Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit. Brothers and sisters this corn of wheat was FITTED to destruction. which brings me to the topic at hand.

What does it mean to be fitted to destruction?
I see two different conclusions to this verse.
1)   ALL MEN-UNIVERSAL
2)   ONE MAN-PERSONAL
And I believe the scriptures speak of both and that both are assured to come to pass.

1) ALL MEN

Ro.9:19-24 Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find
                 fault? For who hath resisted his will? 20Nay but, O man, who art
                 thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him
                 that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? 21 Hath not the
                 potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel
                 unto honour, and another unto dishonour? 22What if God, willing to
                 shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much
                 longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction: 23And that
                 he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of
                 mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory, 24Even us, whom
                 he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?

Now why would God make vessels unto dishonour ? So that He could
                 shew His wrath and make His power known.(the power of the
                 cross)

Why did He make vessels unto honour ? So He could make known
                 the riches of His glory.

The vessels unto honour everyone I think will agree are those that
                 overcome in this life,and the vessels of dishonour are those
                 that don't.

Okay then lets look how God is going to shew forth the power of
                 the cross to the vessels of dishonour. What if God, willing to shew
                 his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much
                 longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:

You can see that these vessels are fitted to distruction,but what
                 does it mean to be fitted to distruction? Let look at it:The word fitted
                 comes from the Greek word 2675 katartizo { kat-ar-tid’-zo}

from 2596 and a derivative of 739; TDNT - 1:475,80; v

AV - perfect 2, make perfect 2, mend 2, be perfect 2, fit 1, frame
                 1, prepare 1, restore 1, perfectly joined together 1; 13

GK - 2936 { katartivzw }

1) to render, i.e. to fit, sound, complete
                 1a) to mend (what has been broken or rent), to repair
                 1a1) to complete
                 1b) to fit out, equip, put in order, arrange, adjust
                 1b1) to fit or frame for one’s self, prepare
                 1c) ethically: to strengthen, perfect, complete, make one what he
                 ought to be
                 Enhanced Strong’s Lexicon

so you can see they are to be made complete as they ought to be
                 made,and how is that? in the image of God.

So then both the vessels of honour and dishonour are made
                 complete in Christ. All men will be saved.

2) ONE MAN

Verse 21 says  Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the SAME LUMP to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?
This SAME LUMP is speaking of ONE MAN (one body). It is speaking of our old man (flesh) and the spiritual man. One vessel unto honour ( spiritual man) ,one vessel unto dishonour (old man) of the SAME LUMP. Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.

Verse 17 says For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.
Am I ever glad that God in His wisdom used Pharaoh for this statement. Pharaoh is an example of our old man (flesh). Pharaoh kept Gods children in bitter bondage and would not let them go , until the deliverer Moses ( type of Christ) came and delivered Gods people out of bitter bondage, and slew Pharaoh and the Egyptians in the sea(type of baptisem). In like manner our old man (flesh) keeps us in bitter bondage until we are delivered  by Jesus Christ and our old man(flesh) and all works of the old man (flesh) are destroyed by baptisem in the cross of Jesus Christ.
Our old man(flesh) is fitted to destruction so the new man can come forth , Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.

This is exactly what the second death accomplishes in our life.

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

They shall not be hurt does not by any means mean that they don't go though the 2nd death , it means that they do go though but like the 3 Hebrew children they will not be hurt in the fire. They have in fact become a part of the fire.

More on fitted. (katartizo )

Katartizo ( fitted ) Is always used for making things as they should be made.

We read in Mt.4:41 & Mk.1:19 of James and John mending (katartizo ) thier nets.

We read in Co.1:10 how we are to be perfectly joined together (katartizo) in mind and judgment with Christ.

In Gal.6:1 we read how we are to restore(katartizo) one who are taken in a fault.

In Heb.13:20-21 we read how our great shepherd through the blood of the everlasting covenant, makes us perfect (katartizo) in every good work to do Hid will.

And in

1 Peter 5:10 we read

10 But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect(katartizo) stablish, strengthen, settle you.

That after we have SUFFERED a while makes us perfect, establishs us, strengthens us,and settles us.

Brother we are all fitted to destruction , werein our old man is crucified forevermore no longer to rise again because a NEW MAN is standing where an old man once stood.

God will mend and restore us in His fire unto a perfect man.

God bless
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 20 queries.