bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy about God  (Read 4086 times)

Beloved

Happy about God
« on: September 09, 2006, 03:50:12 PM »

I am so incredibly happy right now and I do not have an exact reason.  I just finished my usual Saturday chores. House cleaning, laundry , shopping  for groceries and all I want to do is sing to my God.

I am just happy of God  just …..“Being” .

I am happy that He is imponderable. I am happy that He is All Mighty and Wonderfull.  I am so grateful for His Mercy , His Love and His Grace.

It just stuck me again how petty and foolish mankind is that any one of us can look to anything of man for any answers. The organ made of meat that resides in our skull is certainly no match when compare to Our Father. Every thing we make or conceive is so infantile.  The fact that the majority of mankind thinks that they are in control of their lives is even more absurd.

(Isa 55:8 KJVR) 
For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

It is such an overwhelming blessing and gift when we have been dragged to Him and our eyes have been opened to His plan. Wwe can not but help to love His son Jesus.  Jesus is, was and will be the perfect interface for the world.

(Col 1:15 KJVR) 
Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

(Col 1:16 KJVR) 
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

(Col 1:17 KJVR)
 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

(Col 1:18 KJVR) 
And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

(Col 1:19 KJVR) 
For it pleased the Father that in him should all fullness dwell;

From the time of creation man was made to experience this physical existence. As a marred vessel God knew our limitations. But God had a magnificent and though out the Old Testament He left clue after clue. 

(Gen 6:5 KJVR) 
And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

(Col 1:20 KJVR) 
And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

God picked the exact eon that Jesus would come into this world. He fulfilled all things written and He Himself talked about His plan.

He was the Truth and the Way that the New Testament writers wrote about.  They were only seed planters.  God’s plan is still working and we are being called out of the many to be witnesses.

(1Ch 16:23 KJVR) 
Sing unto the LORD, all the earth; show forth from day to day his salvation.

(1Ch 16:24 KJVR) 
Declare his glory among the heathen; his marvelous works among all nations.

(1Ch 16:25 KJVR) 
For great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised: he also is to be feared above all gods.

(1Ch 16:26 KJVR) 
For all the gods of the people are idols: but the LORD made the heavens.

(1Ch 16:27 KJVR) 
Glory and honor are in his presence; strength and gladness are in his place.

(1Ch 16:28 KJVR) 
Give unto the LORD, ye kindreds of the people, give unto the LORD glory and strength.

(1Ch 16:29 KJVR) 
Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name: bring an offering, and come before him: worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness.

(1Ch 16:30 KJVR) 
Fear before him, all the earth: the world also shall be stable, that it be not moved.

(1Ch 16:31 KJVR) 
Let the heavens be glad, and let the earth rejoice: and let men say among the nations, The LORD reigneth.

(1Ch 16:32 KJVR) 
Let the sea roar, and the fullness thereof: let the fields rejoice, and all that is therein.

(1Ch 16:33 KJVR) 
Then shall the trees of the wood sing out at the presence of the LORD, because he cometh to judge the earth.

(1Ch 16:34 KJVR) 
O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good; for his mercy endureth forever.

(1Ch 16:35 KJVR) 
And say ye, Save us, O God of our salvation, and gather us together, and deliver us from the heathen, that we may give thanks to thy holy name, and glory in thy praise.

(1Ch 16:36 KJVR) 
Blessed be the LORD God of Israel forever and ever. And all the people said, Amen, and praised the LORD.

(Phi 4:4 KJVR) 
Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.

:D :D :D :D
                                                                                    :D :D :D
Come join the choir and rejoice with me.                              :D :D

Beloved                                                                              :D

gmik

Re: Happy about God
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2006, 09:26:29 PM »

REJOICE REJOICE AND AGAIN I SAY REJOICE
THIS IS THE DAY THAT THE LORD HAS MADE AND I WILL REJOICE AND BE GLAD

;D ;D  tHANKS bELOVED

i NEEDED THAT!!

Andy_MI

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2006, 10:29:43 PM »

I will call upon the Lord,
Who is worthy to be praised!
So shall I be saved from my enemies.

The Lord liveth,
And blessed be the Rock,
And let the God of my salvation be exalted!

orion77

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2006, 12:45:33 AM »

Thanks for the good Word, Beloved.

Here is a cool prayer from David:

(1Ch 29:10)  And David blessed Jehovah before the eyes of all the congregation; and David said, Blessed are You, O Jehovah, the God of Israel, our father, for ever and ever.

(1Ch 29:11)  To you, O Jehovah, be the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty; for all in the heavens and in the earth belongs to You, O Jehovah; Yours is the kingdom, and You lift up Yourself to all as Head;

(1Ch 29:12)  and the riches, and the honor come from before You, and You rule over all; and in Your hand is power and might; and it is in Your hand to make great, and to give strength to all.

(1Ch 29:13)  And now, our God, we are giving thanks to You, and giving praise to Your glorious name;

(1Ch 29:14)  yea, for who am I, and who are my people, that we should be able to offer willingly in this way? For all is of You, and we have given to You out of Your hand;

(1Ch 29:15)  for we are strangers before You, and settlers, like all our fathers; our days on the land are like a shadow, and there is none abiding.

(1Ch 29:16)  O Jehovah our God, all this store that we have prepared to build a house to You, for Your holy name, is out of Your hand, and all is of You.

(1Ch 29:17)  And I know, my God, that You try the heart and are pleased with uprightness; I, in the uprightness of my heart, have offered willingly all these things; and now I have watched with joy Your people who are present here offering willingly to You.

(1Ch 29:18)  O Jehovah, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, our fathers, keep this forever for the intent of the thoughts of the heart of your people, and prepare their heart toward You;

God bless,

Gary

longhorn

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2006, 01:31:27 AM »

And if I stand let me stand on the promise, that you will pull me through, but if I fall let me fall on the Grace that first brought me to you.  And if I sing let me sing for the joy, that youv'e poured in me these songs, and if I weep let it be as a man, that is longing for his home. 

The greatness that was Rich Mullins.

Love in Christ

Longhorn

Dean Peterman

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2007, 11:00:01 PM »

Dear Beloved.

This is a great reminder to all of us.

Sincerely,

Dean

DuluthGA

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2007, 03:31:32 AM »

Thanks Beloved!  :)

Just to add more thanksgiving...

in quoting someone from this forum about a year ago (going through the archived threads... sorry, I didn't make note of who said this), but...

THANK GOD FOR THE PARACLETE! 

AMEN!!

Janice  ;)

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.167 seconds with 17 queries.