bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wait for it!  (Read 3912 times)

buddyjc

Wait for it!
« on: September 10, 2006, 01:40:48 PM »

Hello Brothers and Sisters,

Someone once told me that you learn patience by not getting what you want when you want it, (Or need it).  It has come to my attention today that some of you on this forum sent a gift my way to help us during our time of trial.  I have been sitting here in front of my computer trying to decide what to say to all of you on this forum.  Just the prayers and love you have shown seems to me to be enough, but you have surpassed this, and it brings me a joy unspeakable.  You truly are my family.

Unfortunately, the 'gift' has not reached me because of unknown circumstances.  Everything operates by the timing of God, so I know it will reach me when the time is right, and if my past tells me anything, it will be at the last minute.  Just the fact that you sent the gift means that it is God's purpose, and it will come when it comes.  All I can do is wait on God.

Psa 123:2  Behold, as the eyes of servants look unto the hand of their masters, and as the eyes of a maiden unto the hand of her mistress; so our eyes wait upon the LORD our God, until that he have mercy upon us.

Jer 14:22  Are there any among the vanities of the Gentiles that can cause rain? or can the heavens give showers? art not thou he, O LORD our God? therefore we will wait upon thee: for thou hast made all these things.

Isa 40:31  But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

I just wanted to let you know that I know of the gift, and that you should not worry that we have not received it yet.  I know it was supposed to be a surprise, and it surely was.  I wish I could just give y'all a big bear hug. 

In His Love,
Brian

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Re: Wait for it!
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2006, 10:39:42 AM »

To all that was able to give to Brian and Anna, I appreciate your efforts.

I know things have been quite on this subject but I need to tell everyone what happened.

I wanted this to be a surprise to Brian but because of circumstances I let him know what was going on this weekend.

I mailed the money by cashiers check (from my bank) to Brian by priority mail, with delivery confirmation on August 21.  The  US mail promptly lost the letter.  I'm between a rock and a hard spot, the post office can't find the letter, and the bank will not issue a stop payment on a cashiers check.  The total collected was $2660.  So my next step is to wait for the post office to find and finally deliver the letter, or the cashiers check to expire in 90 days, and then I can resend.

Please say a prayer.  I'm not worried about Brian eventually getting the money, (the check has not been cashed, and I did not receive any delivery confirmation) but I wish it would be sooner rather than later.  God must know when he'll need it the most, is all I can figure.

I appologize to Brian and everyone who gave, In hindsight I should have used Fedex or UPS.

Craig

buddyjc

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2006, 03:12:48 AM »

It is nobody's fault.  God has set this package aside until just the right moment.  It will be received when it is needed the most. 

Brian

hillsbororiver

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2006, 09:00:21 AM »

It is nobody's fault.  God has set this package aside until just the right moment.  It will be received when it is needed the most. 

Brian

That's the "Spirit" Brother!

God bless you and your family,

Joe
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 22 queries.