bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sorry For You Ray  (Read 5669 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Sorry For You Ray
« on: September 12, 2006, 02:09:06 PM »

As I read some of the things posted on your site my heart weeps for you and all the people who listen and believe what you say. The scripture is black and white there is no gray area. I know you are a roofer and have not got a degree in bible study and thats fine because the bible does say that we dont need any man to teach us his trueths but only the holly the sprit to guied and teach us and we are all priest in his kingdom. How can you say you are a christian and then dispute God's word. Leading people to believe there is no hell is just leading right to hells gates. God says he takes no pleasure in the death of anyone (Ezekiel 18:32).  Hell does exist and you are right when you say that God is a loving God and does not want to tourment us or for any of us to go there. He originally created hell for Satan and his fallen angels not for man. The people who go to hell chose to go to hell because they chose to reject Christ and rebel agains t God.

Nephilim are more than just Giant people look closely at Genesis 6:2 "the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful..." sons of God clearly paints a picture of angels not men. other wise it would read the sons of men. sons of God is used throughout the old testament to refeer to angels. " Watch your life and doctrine closley. Persevere in them, because if you do you will save both yourself and you hears." (1Timothy 3:5) but th opposeite is also true God will have a stricter judgment for those who teach his word macke sure its accurate brother. We both know that in the end of days just before christ comes back people will turn from sound doctrine and turn to what they want to hear to tickel ther own ears (2 Timothy 4:3,4). By teaching there is no hell you lead people to believe they wont have to pay for there sin and they don't have to feel bad about what they do. But God makes it very clear that the wages for sin is death and eternal seperation from God unless we have christ in our lives.

Sincerly,
Rick

Dear Rick:
So "the wages of sin is DEATH" and "LIFE in an eternal hell"--do you know what a "contradiction" is, Rick?  If sinners "have to pay for there [their] sin" as you say, what good was it that "Christ died FOR OUR SINS" (I Cor. 15:3)?  And who said we don't need to "feel sorry for what we do?"  Not me.  The wonderful and marvelous Truths of God really really anger you, don't they, Rick?
God be with you,
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.