bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I found this to be quite edifying  (Read 5036 times)

Andy_MI

I found this to be quite edifying
« on: September 14, 2006, 12:41:50 PM »

Here's a link for you all to check out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgoxF9ZA01g

Peace,

Andy

gmik

Re: I found this to be quite edifying
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2006, 10:29:11 PM »

I thought it too long to listen to (ADD??) so I clicked on his sight and read the whole thing.  I don't know.  I read some of the forum stuff too.

Gena

mannonthecross

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2006, 11:25:39 PM »

Andy,

I agree, it was edifying! Sounds like the Lord is dragging him in. He has begun to have some revelation of Truth. Our prayer is that he continues to grow in the understanding of the revelation of the Truth. Pray, too, that he finds bibletruths.com. (Seriously)

Tom

Andy_MI

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2006, 12:15:13 PM »

I thought it too long to listen to (ADD??) so I clicked on his sight and read the whole thing. I don't know. I read some of the forum stuff too.

Gena

Hi Gena,

He has twenty some videos on his website. I've listened to 6 of them so far. I'm still weighing out and searching in scripture what his message is about. I do relate to the part where he tells about going through years of being broken and feeling nothing at all. That's what caught my attention most. It seems that's where I've been for the last few years. I've felt very little of the spiritual comfort and filling for a long while now. It's not easy for me to walk in faith when I'm feeling very alone. I believe there's a reason for all this, otherwise I'm truly "up the creek without a paddle."

Our prayer is that he continues to grow in the understanding of the revelation of the Truth. Pray, too, that he finds bibletruths.com. (Seriously)

Hi Tom,

Amen brother. We need to pray for each other also to stay in the truth and be rooted and grounded in love.

Peace,

Andy
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 20 queries.