bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lazarus  (Read 5603 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Lazarus
« on: September 14, 2006, 06:29:05 PM »

So you equate:    Martha said it: " at the last day ." to "at His coming," are one and the same event.

HoW did you find out that Lazarus was an elect? He was dead before Jesus has rised from the dead, Was John the baptist smaller than Lazarous?

Dear Reader:
No, I do NOT "equate" this, the Bible does. I merely quote the Bible. It was Jesus Christ Who said:

"No man can come to Me, except the Father which has sent Me draw him: and I will RAISE HIM UP [that is the definition of  'resurrection'] AT THE LAST DAY" (Jn 6:44).

"For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits: afterword they thare Christ's AT HIS COMING" (I Cor. 15:22-23). The entire chapter deals with the RESURRECTION of the saints.

And so:  The resurrection of the Saints occurs AT THE LAST DAY, AT HIS COMING.

It was not "I" who put Lazarus in the first resurrection "at the last day," but rather Martha, and as Jesus did not correct her,  I assume that she was telling the truth. All who are in the first resurrection will be "GREATER than John" the baptist.

God be with you,
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 19 queries.