bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ground Shaking  (Read 5007 times)

Razal

Ground Shaking
« on: September 16, 2006, 12:44:05 AM »

Just a short introduction to my brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ, the Lord.

Love you all in the Lord! God is good to us, exceedingly wise and lovingly gracious.

I have not written much, though in the past I had a lot to say, simply because I sense that the ground I stand on is  a holy ground and I better have my shoes off, head bowed.

I have been trained in theology, and the Lord has been gracious to entrust me with certain light in the past as I journeyed out of the traditional Christianity, but — this is big light and I dare not rush. What brothers Ray and Mike, and others of you, have written is big and very, very deep in implications. Very fundamental. I wish I knew of it thirty years ago (nevertheless, He still knows the best). It is not a matter of arguing with them or anyone else, I need to face certain stark theological options, intellectual and philosophical realities, and recognise that tons of writing and research can be in one or two clean sweaps, made totally obsolete.

Talk about wasting time on what does not quench the thirst...

The theological ground underneath me is still shaking. When the tremors subside somewhat and I am able to regain some of my bearings, I suspect the Lord may lead me to say much more. Meanwhile I will be indebted to your prayers.

For now, just want to tell you that you are my sisters and brothers in Christ, the Spirit of God inside your spirit is so gentle and tender, and the Lord is not on the edge of His throne, biting His nails wondering what shall He do next with this bunch... He is mighty!

Sincerely, your brother in Christ,

Lazar

ned

Re: Ground Shaking
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2006, 01:04:03 AM »

Hi Lazar,
It is great to read your post. Welcome to the forum!
I know what you mean about wasting time (before being revealed the truth), but now know that everything is in God's timing, and let's just praise and thank Him that our names are written in heaven!
Looking forward to fellowshipping with you.
Your sister in Christ,
Marie

chuckusa

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2006, 01:51:00 AM »

Lazar,

Welcome brother! I think we all took the long  and winding road to get here.

God bless,
Chuck

Layla

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2006, 01:58:44 AM »

Beautiful Post - Pleasure to meet you!

Peace,
Layla

Beloved

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2006, 06:38:03 PM »

Welcome Lazar     I just got it ...( mirror of Razal)

Great Intro. We can all empathize with you because like you we have all have some major earthquakes in our heavens.

(Psa 119:105 KJVR) 
Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

It is easier to learn than to unlearn. Our mind really wants to resist using an eraser. But when God opens your eyes and ears......alll the junk that has accumulated will be eliminated.

(Joh 16:12 KJVR) 
I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

(Joh 16:13 KJVR) 
Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will show you things to come.

I hope you enjoy the fellowship on this forum and I will be waiting to hear more from you

Beloved      

gmik

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2006, 01:53:33 AM »

Welcome. Thank you for that sensitive & heartfelt post. Hopefully this will be an oasis admist all that shaking. God Bless You.

Gena

Kat

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2006, 12:57:41 PM »

Hi Razal,

As we come out of darkness into the light, it is the greatest thing.
Yet the upheaval can be difficult, as our whole way of thinking must change.

Mar 6:50  For they all saw Him and were troubled. And immediately He talked with them, and said, Be of good cheer. I AM! Do not be afraid.

The forum is a place where we can come and stand together, and help one another.

mercy, peace, and love
Kat
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 18 queries.