bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Scary New Movie: Jesus Camp  (Read 5173 times)

carol v

Scary New Movie: Jesus Camp
« on: September 16, 2006, 01:56:09 AM »

http://www.apple.com/trailers/magnolia/jesuscamp/trailer/

This is coming out today. Weirder than weird. I like the kid talking about his insight into God at the age of 5. I think I was eating mud pies about then.

chuckusa

Re: Scary New Movie: Jesus Camp
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2006, 03:04:32 AM »

Hi Carol,

Wow! That gives me the creeps...i mean it.

chuck

angie

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2006, 11:12:07 AM »

This woman is dangerous, [but probably an integral part of creating circumstances to further God's plan so it unfolds as it is preordained] :-\
she is an American female version of an early osama bin laden. All this talk about 'Gods army', and wanting these 'little soldiers' to grow up to be in positions of power, involved in all things political, She obviously doesn't know her a@@ from her elbow when it comes to the scriptures and living according to God's word. [not judging, just commenting]

So now we have a christian jihad in the making?  Out and out brainwashing is what it is, by a complete nutter. Funny [strange] how large segments of the world has embraced the ideals of nutters throughout history though eh?
Angie
x

B18bhatch

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2006, 02:22:49 PM »

My wife said that a friend of hers saw the documentary and liked it. From the clips I have seen on the news and trailer It looks scary and I agree weird. One of the young kids started shaking like he was having a seizure and fell to the floor (backwards) and continued to shake. My kid will not go there. Also when I went to Florida in august I heard on the news that one of the youths die in the camp.

YellowStone

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2006, 05:31:28 PM »

The scariest thing about this was the way QuickTime wanted to possess and take over my computer. I mean that is totally uncalled for. :)

One thing I have learned is to never believe anything that you see on TV, other than believing that you saw it.

Who knows what the motive is behind the movie. I am sure God has a plan and I will leave the worrying up to him.

Gosh I hope UNINSTALL works :)

Darren

rvhill

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2006, 08:22:15 PM »

good luck with UNINSTALL YellowStone
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 17 queries.