bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Consensus  (Read 8518 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Consensus
« on: March 26, 2006, 10:22:19 AM »

Ray,

I've talked to several ministers on theology on the Bible; I've discussed your articles with several preachers, and have held meetings with a few hundred people on discussions on your articles. All; and I am talking about 98% that your views on the Bible and the way you interpret God's word is wrong. You can go on decieving as many people as you like. It will catch up to you. You reap what you sow. I've read, concerning Revelations and the antichrist. The beast is not us. It is a literal person whom will come into power and will be revealed after the rapture. Your word(s) are nothing more than a castle made out of sand being made on a beach for the waves to destroy it with the tide changes. Those whom listen to what you've got to say are fools. It says in the Bible that the fool is in danger of hell fire. Not quoting; I believe that those whom believe in the foolish man and one whom changes God's word to meet his beliefs and the way he believes is the fool. The one in danger of hell fire. You are one of the biggest deceivers that I have ran across on the internet. God help you. You will pay for your blasphemies. And they are exactely that; blasphemies agains what God has put on paper for mankind. You are one whom tries to take the words written and to try and apply todays modern man thinking to it. A scientologist is how I would describe you. A scientist trying to prove God's word, but not haviing in your heart. You are misleading so many people. Thank God I had the chance to run across of some of those that have read your information. I was asked what I thought and I told them. Don't disect God's word and to hold all literally. Follow God's Spirit. Accept Jesus Christ in your heart and let His Holy Spirit lead you. You don't mention none of that. What sort of man are you. You try to make yourself the authority. You are not. God is the authority and His Son died on the cross for our sins and He gave us a comforter; the Holy Spir it. Are you better than the Holy Spirit? I think not Ray. You seem as if you are trying to equate with God. You are so far from Him that it makes me sick. The Holy Spirit of God guides us. Not words from men like you. God help you.
        Ron

Dear Ron:
        Feel better now?
        Ray

PS   Save this email of yours, as you will be reading again in Judgment!

orion77

Consensus
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2006, 11:54:22 AM »

Amazing how differently the carnal mind and the spiritually mind discern scripture.  Not a single scripture quoted, just ranting and raving.  So typical.

Seems to be all about them, what they say and do, instead of what God has said, done and is doing now.

Gary

YellowStone

Consensus
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2006, 12:59:01 PM »

So true Gary,

All we ever seem to hear about from detractors is "Hell, Hell Fire and Eternal punishment in Hell"

Hell is probably the most dambable four letter word in existance, as it is probably a word with a concocted meaning that God never spoke (according to his Scriptures) and dare I say, never even thought.

Why would anyone truly seeking the truth, believe in a four letter word that is foreign to our Lord and Saviour and his Father.

Ron, you would do well to take to heart the following:

Jhn 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Jhn 12:47 And if any man hear my words [Jesus], and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.

Notice no mention of Punish or that damnable word "Hell"

Darren

orion77

Consensus
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2006, 01:13:59 PM »

I hear ya, Darren.  Seems as if this fellow must be have many friends high up in the churches.  Its is a shame he does not go to the true authority, which is the word of God.

He hasn't got to the point of realizing just who the beast is.  This for me was a huge step into seeing the real truth.

God bless,

Gary

shibboleth

Consensus
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2006, 01:33:11 PM »

It seems as if so many who attack Ray say silly things such as; the 98% of the people he knows disagree with Ray, you can deceive as many as you like, the fool is in danger of hell fire,Ray is one of the biggest deceivers,Ray will pay for his blasphemies , Ray is a scientologist, don't dissect Gods word or hold it literally. This man says to accept Jesus in our heart and let the holy spirit lead you. This man is using words to describe his thoughts. Yet he  says to just let the HS lead us. How is that possibel if we don't know who HS is and how do we know if we have truth?
Ray just touches so many nerves in the Babylon church system, it is scary. I can understand how people like this want to burn real believers at the stake. They can't refute their arguments, so get rid of them.

Indagator

Consensus
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2006, 01:46:28 PM »

A scientologist is how I would describe you. A scientist trying to prove God's word, but not haviing in your heart.

Methinks this guy is confused  :lol:

Falconn003

Consensus
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2006, 04:54:31 PM »

Ron
All; and I am talking about 98% that your views on the Bible and the way you interpret God's word is wrong.

This is the double back talk i despise from secular church and christiandom.   THis one statement here makes the rest of Ron's email a farce and a pastured manure of lies to my spirit.  Their " all" is always less than 100%.

Ron's " all " is equal to 98% of " ALL " . wow  :shock:

Rodger

Sorin

Consensus
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2006, 05:21:02 PM »

Rodger,

What else do you expect from people that say things like " Christ died for your sins..... but He didn't really die ( He was alive in [ the none-existent] hell).

See, Orthodox Christianity is CONTRADTICTION.

They believe that " As in Adam ALL die... but, but the second ALL in this verse " In Christ shall ALL  be made alive" , must be that 98% kind of all, all of a sudden.

Falconn003

Consensus
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2006, 05:35:31 PM »

Sorin

By far i do not expect nothing from these people, yet it would seem their expectations lay with us here in Bible-Truths.  

As an apostle wrote if Jesus did not die nor raised from the dead, then your faith is in vain.   Can not get e-sword to get me that scripture.

Hey perhaps my e-sword is ant-christ...lol

Rodger

deejcop

Consensus
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2006, 05:35:33 PM »

Hi y'all!

I tell you, these emails are such a blessing to me because they do nothing but help strengthen my belief that those of orthodox christianity are SO unlike the Christ they claim to know and serve.

What I'd like to comment on is the oft-used mantra of "letting the holy spirit lead you." So timely is this topic because just this morning I woke up and was a bit curious of that whole concept. I've heard so many people say that, even I'VE said it numerous times. But what actually does it mean? For so many years, I believed that I was "being led/taught/guided by the spirit, specifically during those several years when I taught bible study, sunday school, even my old church's "new members" class, and truly believed in my heart that what I was teaching was right(And yes, I taught about heaven, hell, being baptized with the Holy Ghost, speaking in tongues, prosperity, ALL that stuff.).Many of the conversations I have with those who are still in the orthodox way of belief tell me that "the holy spirit is not leading me in that direction(The concept of universal reconciliation),so I know it's not of God." I've even heard a woman tell me that the holy spirit told her to date a certain man...even though he ultimately was no good for her.

Do you think people really know what being led/taught of the holy spirit means? Maybe for Ron, it's the "98%" of the people who said that Ray's views are wrong.  

Bless y'all

Steve Crook

Consensus
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2006, 05:56:39 PM »

Quote from: Falconn003
Sorin

By far i do not expect nothing from these people, yet it would seem their expectations lay with us here in Bible-Truths.  

As an apostle wrote if Jesus did not die nor raised from the dead, then your faith is in vain.   Can not get e-sword to get me that scripture.

Hey perhaps my e-sword is ant-christ...lol

Rodger

(1Co 15:12)  Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead?

(1Co 15:13)  But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen:

(1Co 15:14)  And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain.

(1Co 15:15)  Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God; because we have testified of God that he raised up Christ: whom he raised not up, if so be that the dead rise not.

(1Co 15:16)  For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised:

(1Co 15:17)  And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins.

(1Co 15:18)  Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished.

(1Co 15:19)  If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.

(1Co 15:20)  But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

(1Co 15:21)  For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.

(1Co 15:22)  For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

Falconn003

Consensus
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2006, 06:04:53 PM »

Steve Crook

Why thank you so kindly brother for those wonderful scriptures indeed.

Rodger

zander

Consensus
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2006, 05:59:48 AM »

98% disagree?

Surely that proves Ray's point (and the scriptures)?

For many are called (98%) and few are chosen (2%)

Harryfeat

Consensus
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2006, 11:26:46 AM »

Quote from: deejcop
Hi y'all!

I tell you, these emails are such a blessing to me because they do nothing but help strengthen my belief that those of orthodox christianity are SO unlike the Christ they claim to know and serve.

What I'd like to comment on is the oft-used mantra of "letting the holy spirit lead you." So timely is this topic because just this morning I woke up and was a bit curious of that whole concept. I've heard so many people say that, even I'VE said it numerous times. But what actually does it mean? For so many years, I believed that I was "being led/taught/guided by the spirit, specifically during those several years when I taught bible study, sunday school, even my old church's "new members" class, and truly believed in my heart that what I was teaching was right(And yes, I taught about heaven, hell, being baptized with the Holy Ghost, speaking in tongues, prosperity, ALL that stuff.).Many of the conversations I have with those who are still in the orthodox way of belief tell me that "the holy spirit is not leading me in that direction(The concept of universal reconciliation),so I know it's not of God." I've even heard a woman tell me that the holy spirit told her to date a certain man...even though he ultimately was no good for her.

Do you think people really know what being led/taught of the holy spirit means? Maybe for Ron, it's the "98%" of the people who said that Ray's views are wrong.  

Bless y'all

Hello everyone,

My initial reaction was similar to yours DJ, but on futher reflection, I had these additional thoughts.  [Perhaps I should stick to first impressions]

This email didn't even warrant a reply from Ray so why is it posted here.  I thought that this was an area where we were taught or shown how to respond to the unscriptural. I found nothing edifying in this particular email and do not understand why it was posted here.  Perhaps there is some rhyme or reason as to the email postings here but I have no clue.

Though this somewhat incoherent and illogical email might make us feel better about ourselves because we see things differently, it appears to be nonetheless a lashing out and denial of at least some of the concepts discussed at BT.  When confronted with such seemingly controversial material it is only human nature to first lash out at what contradicts what they have been taught all their lives by people they respect.

The concept of letting the holy spirit guide you sounds so familiar to the other mantra I've heard here about eyes and ears.  How are they different except for their skin?  Perhaps I take it the wrong way but I find a touch of arrogance and lacking in humility from those who profess it.  It is similar to those who claim or even imply they are members of the elect. It seems so presumptuous to me.  I am not judging here but trying to explain my knee jerk reaction to hearing such self aggrandizement.

I apologize to those who expect a scriptural quote but I am too new to the study of scripture to give you anything meaningful.

feat

Harryfeat

Consensus
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2006, 02:22:08 AM »

Quote from: bobbys43
Feat,

The only one showing arrogance in that email was Ron the emailer!! Read it again and you you will see being called a fool is not what I would call edifiing!!!
 These emails are shown what we will one day encounter out there and this kind of email shows the arrogance and judgemental attitude of the babylon church!! I am learning from these!!

love ya,  

bobby

Hi bobby,

At least we agree that there was nothing edifying about this email.  You may want to reread my original post and keep mind that I was talking about Ron in particular and everyone else who espouses or implies their superior wisdom and knowledge.

What I don't get is how this particular email without a response is helpful.  The only thing I can come up with is that one would  probably just walk away from Ron shaking one's head.

Hope this helps

feat

SandyFla

Consensus
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2006, 02:25:37 PM »

Quote from: deejcop

Bless y'all

I think most Christians use it as an excuse to do whatever they want. After all, if the Holy Spirit is "leading" them, who can argue with that? It's a way of silencing their opposition.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 22 queries.