bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Christian  (Read 3552 times)

ned

New Christian
« on: September 16, 2006, 03:05:51 AM »

In the "email to Ray" category, there is one with the subject "New Christian" Sept 14 that really touched me.
I would just ask all here to say a prayer that if it is God's will; Lionel would be led to this forum. Thanks.
Love,
Marie

(how would I post the link??)
« Last Edit: September 16, 2006, 03:08:39 AM by Marie »

gmik

Re: New Christian
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2006, 02:49:40 PM »

Marie, I was touched by that post as well.  You know it was months of reading on Ray's site before I ever noticed that little mention of a forum.  So maybe Lionel will see it.

chuckusa

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2006, 03:34:46 PM »

Hello all,

That is such a good point. I have been reading Rays site almost from the beginning, and NEVER noticed the forum until a few months ago. Thats 6 years of being blind to something that was right in front of my face. I'm really not even sure when the forum was available.

Now of course, we know why. I wasn't ready for that step. There is no longer any doubt in my mind that these episodes of blindness are anything but from Christ, and that they are brought about because of love, for my own good. I'm kinda slow, and God knows that, and has tailored my life to fit my purpose.

Lionel will see, I am sure of it. I will pray that it won't take him as long as me,

Love,
Chuck

dcfreedom

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2006, 12:39:41 AM »

that is an excellent email. i venture to say if not all at least most of us reacted the same way when we discovered the truth. i was appalled at some of the things i was reading but i knew immediately it was the truth and i have been relearning and rediscovering ever since. i had to throw away everything i was indoctrinated with and change the way i was thinking. it is a wonderful, wonderful journey. i would not trade this time for anything in the world. now i know where that finish line is in the race we are running. thanks be to God.

dave
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.