bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Even in the bad times.  (Read 5521 times)

longhorn

Even in the bad times.
« on: September 17, 2006, 01:17:55 AM »

Even in the bad times I will give him praise.  Wow, we serve an awsome GOD.  Bless everyone on this forum.  I spit beach-nutt in the devils eye.

Love in Christ

Longhorn

Beloved

Re: Even in the bad times.
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2006, 01:35:04 AM »

It is the best time for praise because it is only then ....when there is absolutley no doubt in your mind of your own helpless state. You finally have to stop looking inward to yourself and start looking heavenward for your One and True Source. 

(Psa 23:4 KJVR) 
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

The times of trouble are God's way of bringing us closer to Himself

Beloved

gmik

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2006, 01:43:13 AM »

Even in the bad times I will give him praise.  Wow, we serve an awsome GOD.  Bless everyone on this forum.  I spit beach-nutt in the devils eye.

Love in Christ

Longhorn

Awesome testimony longhorn!!!  Praise & patience wins the day!!

;D gena

angie

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2006, 01:58:07 AM »

Hi longhorn,

Yes, God really is all that eh.

emmm......but what is a beach-nutt?  ???  ;D

Angie
x

angie

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2006, 02:07:27 PM »

Hi Kat,

yeeuuuuk!

A grit  ??? sheesh, here, 'grit' is a kind of heavy dust or dirt, bit like sand! bit like a smote in your eye, or, sand in your sandwiches on a beach picnic, they become 'gritty' : again, yeeuuuk! No wonder there can be misunderstandings sometimes, we use the same words with totally different meanings!  :D

Angie
x

gmik

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2006, 02:10:18 PM »

I thought beachnut was the brand name of a gum.  Chewing tobaccy makes more sense to hit old serpent in the eye with. 8)

gena

chuckusa

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2006, 03:37:50 PM »

Hello,

Bless you too Longhorn. Continuing to pray for you, always.

Love,Chuck

MG

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2006, 04:30:03 PM »

That's wonderful Longhorn!

Beloved

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2006, 05:43:10 PM »

Hi y  Kat and Angie

Southerners (and yankees like me) love GRITS for breakfast... it is delicious...it is a coursely ground hominy... a kind of corn product .  On the other hand scrapple (a pennsylvania breakfast food ) is very peculiar and not easily appreciated by southerns when I explain what it is.

Beechnut is also a type of chewing gum... (you can still buy it) it is black and taste like licorice... it too would be a good thing to spit at satan.... but Longhorn got it right ....beachnut tobacky spittle is a lot more disgusting and a better thing to figurtivly spit at that old serpent.

Beloved

Beloved

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2006, 05:52:18 PM »

Correction Beechnut Gum waqs not black or licorice (I am confusing it with BLack Jack Gum). It was peppermint flavored.  My brain is fading today. I was able to buy "old fashion candies recently (mary janes pez etc and got to try various old gum flavors .. the black jack stuck in my memory)

Beloved 
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 20 queries.