bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Calling Out  (Read 4351 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Calling Out
« on: September 17, 2006, 11:11:47 AM »

My brother in Christ,

Ray, My name is William born Jul. 9th 1942 in Keokuk Ia. I am not a learned man as many are before me and now..I have this great Love for my God and my Lord and savior Jesus Christ. I thank God that He has directed my steeps to your web site, for He has Bless you with his loving grace, for you are the instrument of his Love to accomplish His purpose on earth.(On those He predestinated to be conformed to the image of his Son)
       I have been at your web site for approximately a year or so give or take a little! and have copied just about all of your material and there is nothing and I mean NOTHING that I disbelive, for many years I have search (seek) for the truth of GODS word, and at many times I felt so alone...but I new God would not abandon me, for I new that it was not I that was seeking the Lord, but that He was working in me..For scripture saith.(O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not man that walketh to direct his steps.)
       There is so much I have to say, and I can"t...There is so much more I need to know and to understand, and yet I know that God works in his own way and not mine..O how I would love to be with you Saterday September 2nd in Mobile Alabama, and be with those that God has chosen.

God has call me to pray daily, and to call upon his name..My desire that God has given me is that I will be a chosen vessel to go out into the World and defend his good Name, and that He will give me the strenght and courage to stand up under the trails and persecution that must befall me, that I my be judge now in the world than with the world.
        Ray, I know that I have done a great sin against my God, and that He is calling me out from the sins of the world and that I must return to my first Love. I know also that God has instilled in me from His words( But the anointing which ye have received of Him abideth in you, and you need not that any man teach you.) and (We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us: he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.)   
          I will keep all of you in my prayers as I do always. My God continue to bless you, and please pray for me...For God hears a righteous mans prayers.
    William

Dear William:
    Thank you for your email and kind words. Our prayers are with you. You don't need college degrees to understand God's Word, when God is your Teacher.  We are pleased that you are learning these spiritual truths.
    God be with you,
    Ray   

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 22 queries.