bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WRETCHED  (Read 4947 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
WRETCHED
« on: March 26, 2006, 10:23:10 AM »

Thank you for falling from grace, and telling me about it.  This is a process that has already been happening to myself, and several family members and friends, though none of us knew what was going on.  I have begun to see the apostasy within the church, and that apostasy was my own "power" that I've been lending to support that which is wrong.  I've been watching my house "fall down" spiritually and God has been teaching my physically through life (I believe everything happens for the reason of learning and teaching from God and that there is no such thing as "bad" things that happen, only test to make us stronger in Christ).  When I read the very last sentence of Lake of Fire xiii, I knew where you were going already and that last sentence confirmed what my heart (the Holy Spirit) has been showing me all along: My WRETCHED state of existence.  PRAISE GOD for this ministry!!!  I started repenting of who I've been (am) before I even got to the end of your article.  I wasn't shocked at all that you call ME, A Beast, and can't agree with you more.  I plan to share these articles with everyone that has been going through the same thing as I have, and will pray that they don't reject these powerful truths.

I thank God that every scripture from "my youth" was called to mind as I read your article and all was confirmed.  I stumbled upon these articles when looking for info on how to keep the Sabbath correctly (an ongoing issue for me that I now understand the importance of).  I recently studied what "work", "remember", etc all mean in the original text.  I now am understanding what the Bible meant by "remember the Sabbath day..."  The seventh day Sabbath, a symbolism of God's resting after all his works were completed, I now understand to symbolize completeness in Christ, after all work in within me is completed and I obtain REST.

Again, thank you for being a source of confirmation for me.

"For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time. ( I Timothy 2)

orion77

WRETCHED
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2006, 11:58:45 AM »

A big amen to that!  The beast (meself) is an enemy of God.  Until it is seen, realized and put to death with Christ it is hard to see the great spiritual truths in Jesus.

Gary
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 22 queries.