bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: AMAZING !!  (Read 6174 times)

Kat

AMAZING !!
« on: September 17, 2006, 05:47:36 PM »

I found this on an old thread,
it is totally awesome.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

think partical excelleration :shock:

think molecular structures not bound by laws of the physical universe :shock:

small is big and big is small :shock:  :shock:  click on link.

some here have seen this before notice the numbers

http://micro.magnet.fsu.edu/primer/java/scienceopticsu/powersof10/index.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

Beloved

Re: AMAZING !!
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2006, 06:13:38 PM »

It certainly is mind boggling. My brain cells hurt when I contemplate these things.

That little clip deals with the vastness  of the physical aspects of life.  When you then add dimensions to this.... you can get a real headache..  it is almost impossible to imaging the fifth dimension. 

Have you ever heard of the concept called ....Flatland ... it is a dimensions model.....everyone there lives in two dimensions... like  a FLAT piece of paper...... if you were to try to enter into that dimension with your finger. (poking it perpendicular into the paper)..... all the inhabinants could ever comprehend ....would be a circle. They could not see what is above or below the plane.  Some of the problems in life are interesting to think about there.

In regards to quarks (the smallest division of this clip) mathmeticians talk about at least 11 eleven dimesions....Good to know that this was no problem for Jesus when he walked through walls.

beloved     

angie

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2006, 09:46:46 PM »

Kat,

If you thought that that was mindblowing, you need to see this: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/elegant/program.html

I had seen a bit of this a few months ago but I never thought it more than 'interesting', till studying scriptures and the whole concept of ONE and ONENESS quite recently, which jogged my memory of this and I tracked it down again. What is so interesting about this is that it's the theory of everything. To accept it is to accept that there are 11 dimensions with parallell universes, all made from ONE master equation from ONE single idea that combines ALL the laws of the universe into ONE single theory. It assumes, that everything from the tiniest particle, to the most distant of stars, is made from ONE ingredient [small vibrating strands of energy but they don't say what this energy is ]They vibrate in different ways, each way describes a different particle. The problem theorists have is that there is little hope of ever seeing one, and immediatly I thought of
this:

Heb 11:3   Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. [/u] [in other words, seen things are made of unseen things!]

It's interesting because as more and more time goes by, science is actually revealing that such a beautifully designed universe can only be possible by being deliberately created, even though this is exactly what it set out to disprove.

If you visit the site, you really need to start at the beginning and go through all the clips to get a 'handle' on it, but worth it, some have really beautiful piccies. It is well presented and explained in a way that is easy to understand.

Angie
x

P.S I don't think it takes anything away from scriptures, but rather expands our ideas and thoughts of the universe as a whole, sort of like a possible 'bigger picture' of the environment surrounding us.

gmik

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2006, 09:58:35 PM »

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

OMG & WOW!!

Maybe all these things will tie into what we will be doing in "heaven" for the aions!

The Fibronacci Sequence is full of WOW things that oNLY our God could have imagined or invisioned or created.

Thanks for both links.  I will be busy!

Love,'
gena

longhorn

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2006, 08:37:28 AM »

I think it would be neat to be smart.  Oh well, guess I'll never know.

Love in Christ

Longhorn

angie

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2006, 08:50:57 AM »

Hi Longhorn,

Don't need to be smart to understand the video clips I posted the link for, otherwise I wouldn't have understood them!  :D

Angie
x

SandyFla

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2006, 03:48:31 PM »

Have you ever heard of the concept called ....Flatland ... it is a dimensions model.....everyone there lives in two dimensions... like  a FLAT piece of paper...... if you were to try to enter into that dimension with your finger. (poking it perpendicular into the paper)..... all the inhabinants could ever comprehend ....would be a circle. They could not see what is above or below the plane.  Some of the problems in life are interesting to think about there.

This could explain UFOs and paranormal phenomena. Maybe they're spiritual beings from other dimensions "peeking" in on us, and we see them as something altogether different than what they really are.

Sorry if that is too weird for this board. Just me speculating ...

Sandy

chuckt

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2006, 04:21:29 PM »

I found this on an old thread,
it is totally awesome.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

think partical excelleration :shock:

think molecular structures not bound by laws of the physical universe :shock:

small is big and big is small :shock:  :shock:  click on link.

some here have seen this before notice the numbers

http://micro.magnet.fsu.edu/primer/java/scienceopticsu/powersof10/index.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

that freak eutycus posted that. :P :D

now check this out.

an 11 hor time lapse.

god dwells in light not bound by time.

http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap060915.html

and here:

http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap060825.html

enjoy
« Last Edit: October 10, 2006, 04:27:54 PM by chuckt »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 20 queries.