bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thank You Ray  (Read 4550 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Thank You Ray
« on: September 19, 2006, 01:42:14 PM »

Hello, L. Ray. My name is Anthony, and I have been reading your Lake of Fire series for the past year or so. I must say at first I was quite amazed at some of your interpritaions towards Eteranl Punishment. I acuacally stumbled apon your site when i was studying the origin of Satan (after watching Exorcism of Emily Rose that week.) But, now i feel it was no coincodince. After i started to read your pages it was like a blindspot was removed from me. I sort of felt a sense of what the truth is which i feel is we ARE ALL spirtitual beings conected to GOD. Ive tried teaching some of what id learned, but all they'd say is the obiviuos, "Oh thats just some guy on the internet, you cant belieave everthing you read", "If you really wanna go to heaven you just go to church and learn about god from the paster there". I tried pointing out sriptual truths to them and theyd just pass it off like nothing. I really do beleave that i was seed that landed in good soil, I know there are the cal led and the chosen. I belive you came to me as my first major spirtual change, after learning some of the most impotart spirtual truths, my life felt so insync with every aspect of my life. I have been on a search for knowledge continusly, I will go anywhere information takes me (true information that is). but now my resarch has brought me interstingly enough to the anti-christ, which i feel will come through the Illuminati. Ive watched hours of doucumental footage and presentions from David Icke and others, ive also looked up quite a bit of info my selt and i tell you, about 90% of this information is all documentable proof. I just wanted to know what your though be about the Illuminati.

And also with regards to people who smoke marijuana the (herb plant)
GENESIS:CH.1 VRS.12 "And the earth brought forth grass, and HERB yeilding seed after his kind, and tree yeilding fruit, whose seed was in itsself, after his kind: and god saw it was good." what do you think the bible say about smoking. I think it is an interseting topic seeing God put herbs and plants and fruit on this earth, and mankind dems a plant illigle.

Thank you for so much knowledge.
a truly touched one...Anthony

Dear Anthony:
I am glad that you are learning new truths. For you information, however, there is no such thing as "THE antichrist" mentioned in Scripture. And don't worry about all the "highly documented" conspiracy theories.  They are not as documented as you might think. The Scriptures plainly tell us who to watch and who to come out of:  MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT, MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH: ("Come OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE....

Marijuana is illegal--leave it alone. God also caused deadly poisonous mushroom to grow among the herbs as well.
God be with you,
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 19 queries.