bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Genesis  (Read 4556 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Genesis
« on: September 19, 2006, 01:45:56 PM »

Ray,
       What do you know about Hugh Ross and his writings concerning scientific discoveries validating the Genesis account?  To me, it seems that there are many holes in his attempts to put billions of creation years into the six creation days.  In fact, the days of creation would be out of order if plants were created before light.  Do you feel that his writings hold any credability, especially where the creation week is concered?  I remember one of your e-mails where you seemed to be partial to the Gap Theory (In the beginning God created the Heavens and the Earth....Day 1).  I like this theory more than Ross' day-age theory.  However, it seems to require some sort of fall by a certain Angel, that leads to God's destruction of the Universe prior to re-creation.  Ray, I can agree with everything you write, that I understand.  However, it is essential that my Biblical beliefs can be s ubstantiated by Good science.  I am searching for a workable hypothesis that shows that the bible and real scientific discoveries are not at odds.     

Dear Dan:
Well let me know when you get it all worked out.
God be with you,
Ray

PS  The plants were not created before light. The light appeared on the first day (Gen. 1:3) while the plants were not created until the third day (Gen. 1:11-13). 
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 22 queries.