bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Destroyed?  (Read 5467 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Destroyed?
« on: September 19, 2006, 01:52:02 PM »

Ray, I have a question about the scripture that says, strait is the gate that leads to life everlasting and few there be that find it, but broad is the way that leads to destruction and many will go there in at. How can we believe all of humanity will have life eternal unless we take this verse out of the Bible? maybe I need to hear your interpretation of this verse because we both know there is no contradictions in the WORD of GOD.
                                      please respond
                                      John

Dear John:
I guess I have probably answered this question at least a hundred times by now.
Being "destroyed" has absolutely nothing to do with the eternal destiny of a person.
Everyone dies by some means. The church teaches that if one dies before he is "saved," then he will never ever be saved. Well, the Church LIES!

Even the RIGHTEOUS "perish" (Isa. 57:1).  Are the perished righteous people also to find themselves in an eternal hell of torture?

The words "destruction," "perish," and "lost" in the Gree New Testament all are translated from the same ONE Greek word "apollumi."  And Jesus came to SAVE

those which are "apollumi"--"For the Son of man is come to SAVE that which is [apollumi] LOST" (Matt. 18:11).  Most of humanity will be saved in Judgment, not in this life. Read my Lake of Fire series for the details.

God be with you,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 19 queries.