bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: get out of town...  (Read 4116 times)

ertsky

get out of town...
« on: March 26, 2006, 04:59:26 PM »

wow this verse just blessed me

Psa 49:15  But God will redeem my soul from the power of the grave: for he shall receive me. Selah.

the hebrew word for recieve there

לקח
lâqach
BDB Definition:
1) to take, get, fetch, lay hold of, seize, receive, acquire, buy, bring, marry, take a wife, snatch, take away
1a) (Qal)
1a1) to take, take in the hand
1a2) to take and carry along
1a3) to take from, take out of, take, carry away, take away
1a4) to take to or for a person, procure, get, take possession of, select, choose, take in marriage, receive, accept
1a5) to take up or upon, put upon
1a6) to fetch
1a7) to take, lead, conduct
1a8) to take, capture, seize
1a9) to take, carry off
1a10) to take (vengeance)

WOOHOO

i cant wait to die and get to the grave (hades) :)

(unless of course He returns before i kark it, what a way to go)

so THEN (later at His appearing) the Lord can do His thing WOOOO THEN can be brought to pass the sayings

grave (hades) where is your victory

the gates of hell (hades) shall not prevail

2Ti 4:1  I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;
2Ti 4:2  Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
2Ti 4:3  For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
2Ti 4:4  And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
2Ti 4:5  But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.
2Ti 4:6  For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand.
2Ti 4:7  I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:
2Ti 4:8  Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing

hillsbororiver

get out of town...
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2006, 07:19:21 PM »

ertsky (Polish name?), you have certainly been on a roll lately, I have been blessed by many of your posts and that is always appreciated.

Jam 1:5  If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

Jam 1:6  But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.

Bring on the wisdom Brothers and Sisters so we can grow in His love with faith until perfection.

Joe

ertsky

get out of town...
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2006, 06:59:19 AM »

right back at you Joe

and all the seekers here

i've noticed right across the board many posts coming from various precious ones that are really helping me and humbling me and confirming or else showing me where i can come closer to the Lord and His ways.

and it was a delight to find i could actually sense the spirit of the Lord helping me discern where some error was coming in though obviously there is soooo much further to go in becoming more like Him

i've just come out of a mega trial and am hoping for at least a week off before the next one LOL!

though i find i must rebuke myself for this spirit of informality LOL

the Lord can do His thing WOOOO

that would have to be the most informal reference to the first resurrection i have ever read ROFL!

i think i was a little high on the new wine when i wrote that

:)

much love to all

frank
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 17 queries.