bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Explain?  (Read 6408 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Explain?
« on: March 26, 2006, 05:18:07 PM »

Ray, would you please explaine to me the law of mistakes and the law of perfection that you mention in one of your papers?

Thanks,
Alan

Dear Alan:
I'm not sure where you email is at this precise time, all I can tell you is that this present email of yours is number 390--meaning that there are presently 390 unanswered emails ahead of this one. But, lest you think I am a non-caring person, I will put you aheady of the 390 others.

To simplify theological words and terms, I sometimes present them with vanacular words and common terms.  Hence to make "the law of sin and death" more understandalbe in every day life, I called it "the law of mistakes"--sin is defined as a mistake or to miss a mark. And the "law of the Spirit of LIfe" I called "the law of perfection." (See Rom. 8:2). When God calls us out of Babylon, He frees us from the law of sin and death by teaching us the truth and by enabling us to obey these truths. We make less  MISTAKES, and we progress toward PERFECTION--"The High Calling in Christ Jesus" (Phil. 3:13).

God be with you,
Ray

« Last Edit: January 16, 2007, 10:04:02 AM by Kat »

Falconn003

Explain?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2006, 05:24:05 PM »

In my spiritual growth i have come across many , many who have a hard time understanding this concept of the less and less mistakes you make, the closer to perfection God brings us too.

seems by many  definition " mistake " and " sin " are very hard to understand in and of themselves.

Rodger
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 22 queries.