bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: When God Gave You The Revelation About Tithings?  (Read 4708 times)

Victoria

When God Gave You The Revelation About Tithings?
« on: September 19, 2006, 09:59:45 PM »

When God gave you the revelation about tithing?  Just give the year and month  [/size]

God gave me the revelation about tithing just last year January 2005.  Everytime I read my bible always takes me to the "Woe"  I had also had a dream 12 years ago.  God remind it to me this year.  It was referring to the tithings. God gave me the interpretation just this year. If you all interested. I will cut and past it in this thread.

God is the revealer of the secret and dreams!

angie

Re: When God Gave You The Revelation About Tithings?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2006, 10:24:56 PM »

Hiya Victoria,

I'm not really sure why or how it figures in anything that you would ask about the 'date' of any of God's truths revealed to us personally, far less the tithing. Is there a particular reason [like a yardstick to measure how far you have come] just curiosity, or compiling stats for a project?

I personally never knew of tithing till I started reading B.T's since my sojourn in babylon was so brief. I still don't actually know if the last church I went to advocated it and I'm past finding out [they did have a membership application form rigmarole and  'fee' though that wasn't the reason I didn't go back].

You said:
Everytime I read my bible always takes me to the "Woe"

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you meant so can't comment

Angie
x

Victoria

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2006, 12:30:50 AM »

Hiya Victoria,

I'm not really sure why or how it figures in anything that you would ask about the 'date' of any of God's truths revealed to us personally, far less the tithing. Is there a particular reason [like a yardstick to measure how far you have come] just curiosity, or compiling stats for a project?

I personally never knew of tithing till I started reading B.T's since my sojourn in babylon was so brief. I still don't actually know if the last church I went to advocated it and I'm past finding out [they did have a membership application form rigmarole and  'fee' though that wasn't the reason I didn't go back].

You said:
Everytime I read my bible always takes me to the "Woe"

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you meant so can't comment

Angie
x

This verse in ...Matthew 23:23
    Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

and

Malachi 3:8
    Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.

Malachi 3:9
    Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.

Malachi 3:10
    Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

I always been taught if you don't pay your tithe.  We are robing God. And last year  God already dealing with me about the woe. So I begin to study it last year. And dig up the scriptures I had find out alot's of thing about the tithings. Until God gave me the fully revelation this year 2006.

Then I didn't know this web site there are some people already had revelation besides me. That is the reason why I am asking how long it took you to get the revelation about tithing?

Is that mean you heard from this web site only. Or God reveal it to you without nobody telling you or nor heard to someone else?

That was my question.

buddyjc

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2006, 04:26:02 AM »

I actually learned that tithing was unscriptural for the N.T. church in seminary.  Go figure!

Brian
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 20 queries.