bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello! Praise Jesus!  (Read 4071 times)

JCAliveInMe

Hello! Praise Jesus!
« on: September 20, 2006, 03:25:56 AM »

Hello everyone on this site.  My name is Christopher.  I'm not altogether new to reading Ray's materials, but am generally new to the chat.  I'm a "born - again" (Jn.3:3) believer.  I first accepted Jesus Christ into my life 17 years ago and have learned to walk by faith and not by sight.  I'm looking for others to felowship with in the Word either by e-mail, phone or in person if we live in the same area.  God called me out of a local church here in Clearwater, Florida approximately a year ago and started teaching me things that I'd never seen all my saved life.  They've come in rapid succession with a lot of repentance needed in the area of the true doctrine of the Bible.  Is there anyone out there that  has a similar story?  That loves Jesus Christ with all their heart, and feels consumed with the Word of God and would like to fellowship?  Then please let me know and I will respond promptly, as this is my "not forsaking the assembling".  Talk to you soon.

JESUS RULES

Christopher 

Beloved

Re: Hello! Praise Jesus!
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2006, 09:59:25 PM »

Welcome Christopher

Glad you joined into the discussion. There is an interesting mix of people to fellowship with. I hardly watch TV or surf the internet anymore because the amount of stuff I want to read. MY hope for all of us is

(Eph 1:17 KJVR) 
That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:
(Eph 1:18 KJVR) 
The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,
(Eph 1:19 KJVR) 
And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,

Beloved

ned

Re: Hello! Praise Jesus!
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2006, 11:11:10 PM »

Welcome to our family forum Christopher.

Your quote:
That loves Jesus Christ with all their heart, and feels consumed with the Word of God and would like to fellowship?

Yes, I love Jesus with all my heart and feel consumed by the Word of God, now, I'm nowhere near Florida, but would love to fellowship in Spirit.  God has put in my heart my desire for Him, so I know exactly how you feel.  I think you'll enjoy the fellowship here. Jesus is Number One!!!

Focused on Him,
Marie
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 20 queries.