bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: out of babylon  (Read 5426 times)

Deborah-Leigh

out of babylon
« on: September 21, 2006, 07:43:14 PM »

Hello everyone

It is so amaizing to me to be linking up with you all especially in the light of what Paul wrote in 2Cor5:16...we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more (after the flesh)....What strikes me with a force is that here we all are communicating and we may never ever meet in the flesh! That is wonderful.....rather like practising in the spirit in the here and now!

Is not God wonderful to have created us all for such a time as this! :)

I got on to Rays web site through my husband just a few days before my birthday! I really needed it! We both had been cast out...draged out of Mystery Babylon! It was hurting as I felt wounded and then God worked via my husband to find me a new home!

I have been watching and reading for some time now and have devoured Rays teaching.....It is so wonderful to have been shown the truth and now begins the healing from the lies and lies and lies and deception that I swallowed, practised and believed that is taught in tradions rituals and distortion in Mystery Babylon! I am so very grateful to our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord that I am here in this forum today.

God bless us all and continue to guide, provide, protect and lead us!
Love from
Arcturus

gmik

Re: out of babylon
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2006, 08:47:22 PM »

Welcome & God Bless.  It is truly amazing to hear how the Lord works in our lives. Looking forward to your posts.

gena

ned

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2006, 11:44:02 PM »

Hi Arcturus:
Welcome to our forum.

Yes, God is gracious to guide, provide, protect and lead us!
Praise to Him!

Love,
Marie

sansmile

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • my beautiful grandchildren
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2006, 02:06:19 PM »

Welcome arcturus,

God is good! :)

love sansmile
Walk in the Spirit

JCAliveInMe

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2006, 03:59:02 PM »

Wow!!  Halleluiah!!  Welcome!  I'm so glad that you've come to visit these posts.  I'm looking forward to seeing more of your posts and rejoicing with you in what Jesus Christ is doing in your life!!     With Love in Jesus Christ, Christopher

Beloved

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2006, 12:11:51 AM »

Welcome Arcturus .....

Your eyes and ears have been opened and you have stepped out of Babylon....Now the awsome reality......the walk to maturity.   

We all need to ask "Christ in us"  to show us All ....how to exhort and uplift each other.  To help our brothers and sisters  when they stumble,

To help us find the right words and tone so we can express our thought in love. 

(Rom 15:6 KJVR) 
That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Beloved             

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2006, 07:06:45 AM »

Thank you Beloved

and yes, especially ....in lowliness of mind letting each esteem others better than themselves....Phil 2:3...

For me this is good advice from Paul because that way we neither have to look up or down at anyone...we simpley keep looking up to Christ our head and our brethren as fellows! Something to practice practice and practice I think for us all! :)

Arcturus

Kat

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2006, 12:44:22 PM »

Hi Arcturus,

It is so nice to see another sister brought to the light.
Hope you find this is a place where you are among brothers and sisters,
and what we share here is something very wonderful.
Glad to have you on board  :)

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

Sorin

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2006, 01:17:21 PM »

Quote from: Arcturus

It is so amaizing to me to be linking up with you all especially in the light of what Paul wrote in 2Cor5:16...we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more (after the flesh)....What strikes me with a force is that here we all are communicating and we may never ever meet in the flesh! That is wonderful.....rather like practising in the spirit in the here and now!

Welcome Arcturus,

Glad you are 'out of Babylon' and you're right about how we are all communicating and we may never meet in the flesh it's like 'practising in the spirit'.

His peace and love to you,
Sorin

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2006, 04:17:02 PM »

Yes Sorin

...and while the world says practise makes perfect ......we know that with Gods training and selection perfection is guranteed!... Without God ...all of our practise makes nothing!  ;D 

I am the vine and you are the branches. Without Me you can do nothing...said Jesus Christ....

Arcturus :)

Sue Creamer

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2007, 12:54:49 PM »

Arcturus - Forgive me, I am resurrecting this post and hope you will not mind (you wrote it so long ago..!)  I am still trying to read everything here in the forum from as far back as it goes, and yesterday I decided to read all of this section of the forum (Introductions). 

You said in your post:   

"we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more (after the flesh)....What strikes me with a force is that here we all are communicating and we may never ever meet in the flesh! That is wonderful.....rather like practising in the spirit in the here and now!"

I was floored, it never dawned on me to look at this forum and this type of communication in that way until you said it here in this post (what insight!!!) .  On my way home from work last night, I could not get your words and Paul's off my mind, not that I wanted to...!!  I cannot believe I did not see it this way before but it explains so much and has answered many of my questions..musings...in a most delightful way.  I feel God inspired you to write those words back then knowing I would come to this site at a later date wanting to know just what you were inspired to post that day.

I just wanted to say thank you for your post (120 days after you posted it...he he) and I am lifted and inspired today because of it.

Many thanks!
Sue Ann

gmik

« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2007, 02:27:08 PM »

Wow.  That is so cool Sue Ann.  Just like the Lord, how He uses things for His times and purposes.

Arc, no time or space when used of God.

Sue Creamer

« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2007, 03:24:41 PM »

Hi Gena,

I like that..."no time or space when used of God"...!!!

This may not be the place or time to ask you a question about your posting...but here goes...how do you get a scripture added to the bottom of your post???   :-[

Sue Ann

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2007, 04:44:02 PM »

Hello Sue Ann

When the Lord separates us for Himself, I believe He moves us out of our temporal carnal personal characteristics and nuances and idiosyncrasies, worldly attachments and humanistic methods of evaluation into HIS Spirit, HIS mind and HIS Truth.

Our carnality, personal charisma's and personality is for me to a large extent screened out of the Forum. We have only our words, the abundance of our hearts from which our mouths speak to discern each other. Quite neat hey?! ;D

G.

Yes. Our limitless, boundless all embracing Jesus Christ! Amen.

Peace be to you

Arcturus :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 18 queries.