bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: the scattered  (Read 4712 times)

Deborah-Leigh

the scattered
« on: September 22, 2006, 11:03:39 AM »

I really appreciate what Ray wrote in his Lake of Fire seriex X1 where he explains "Not forsaking the assembling of OUrselves togetrher" by exposing thetrue meaning of Assembling..."a meeting of the Spirit in the heights of Truth" and...."meeting in the Spiritllla literal meeting with our Lord."

For me this teaching/revelation hasreleased me from oppressive Chuirch doctrines that would send you on a guilt trip if you don't come to Church. It has also made me understand how rare like-mindedness is.

For this I am so happy to be able to link up with my "scattered" brothers and sisters! Outr of billions of people on the earth today, don't you feel humbled, privilaged and so grateful that God has opend up to us, His treasury of truth especially in the light of the fact that for centuries is has been hidden under cloak and daggers!  I am in the porcess of a re-education and realise this is no quick fix!

Love
Arcturus

JCAliveInMe

Re: the scattered
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2006, 01:14:50 PM »

Arcturus, thank you very much for writing this post.  It is so totally thrills my heart to know that there are other brothers and sisters on this line did hear the voice of God.  That really is the most important thing, to be able to hear what the spirit of the Lord says.  We know that the just shall live by faith.  And faith comes from hearing the word of God.  Therefore, when we hear God's Word, and obey, we operate in a faith that justifies us and the son of God.  But not to worry, we are not alone.  Even though it is a lonely walk sometimes, we can now know that God now accepts us as his sons and daughters.  For,without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him (Heb 11:6).

In this walk of faith, we don't always know exactly where we're going, we only know that we've heard the voice of God and must leave the dry shell lands of apostate Christianity. By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went (Heb 11:8).

Heb 11:10  For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.

These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth. For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country.  And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned.  But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city (Heb. 11:13-16).

Halleluiah!  Those that hear the voice of God are called out into a place that God has prepared for us.  The process is to receive the promise of God.  Sometimes we see them afar off, through a glass darkly.  But, what we are persuaded to them and we embrace them with their to confess that we are strangers and pilgrims.  There is no institution, no denomination, and no theological surmisings that can contain glory and the majesty of the manifestation of a son of God into the earth!  The Scripture tells us that if we continue to look back at the apostate places that we've come from, that we might have an opportunity to return, but are true desire is for a better country, a heavenly country to a city that God has built it and not man.  The city that has foundations! For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ (1 Cor. 3:11).

But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,  To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,(Heb. 12:22-23)

Halleluiah!  There's an old song that says "Zion is calling to the highest place of praise, to stand upon the mountain and magnify his name, to tell all the  people in every nation that HE REIGNS, Zion is calling me to the highest place of praise!

When people ask me, what church do you go to, I refer them to the Scripture above, and I tell them I belong to the General assembly of the Church of the firstborn written in heaven.

Again, thank you so much for sharing your heart and assembling together with me and the rest on this post in the spirit.  This is truly our "church".  Jesus said, where two or more are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.  Truly, what I read your post, I felt the power of the spirit of the living God, and wanted to respond and let the spirit of God through me link up with the spirit of God in you.

I look forward to hearing from more of you in later posts!  Love in Jesus Christ, Christopher

MG

Re: the scattered
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2006, 08:27:45 PM »

don't you feel humbled, privilaged and so grateful that God has opend up to us, His treasury of truth especially in the light of the fact that for centuries is has been hidden under cloak and daggers!

That was the greatest stumbling block for me at first. How could this be true when no one else believes it? I am the chief of sinners. I am the black sheep of the world. I am damaged goods. I am nothing. Why would God give this treasure to me?

I am deeply humbled and grateful. God is full of mercy.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2006, 08:28:42 PM by MG »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 20 queries.