bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Comment on "Hell" E-mail  (Read 4424 times)

SandyFla

Comment on "Hell" E-mail
« on: September 25, 2006, 06:52:36 PM »

In an e-mail to Ray titled "Hell," posted September 17, the writer says: "But God is merciful, and He offers to pay for our sins while we are still alive on earth. In Hell, there will no longer be any mercy."

Isn't it amazing how Christians hold onto the word "forever" when it comes to supposed eternal torment, but they disregard it when it comes to God's mercy?

"His (God's) mercy endures forever" is quoted 5 times in Psalm 118 and in all 26 verses of chapter 136 (along with other passages). If there is no longer any mercy in hell, then that is the end of God's mercy, which completely contradicts Scripture!

Sandy

lilitalienboi16

Re: Comment on "Hell" E-mail
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2006, 07:49:22 PM »

In an e-mail to Ray titled "Hell," posted September 17, the writer says: "But God is merciful, and He offers to pay for our sins while we are still alive on earth. In Hell, there will no longer be any mercy."

Isn't it amazing how Christians hold onto the word "forever" when it comes to supposed eternal torment, but they disregard it when it comes to God's mercy?

"His (God's) mercy endures forever" is quoted 5 times in Psalm 118 and in all 26 verses of chapter 136 (along with other passages). If there is no longer any mercy in hell, then that is the end of God's mercy, which completely contradicts Scripture!

Sandy

rofl, amen sandy, amen! I have to remember that one for my own use sometime, when one asks me for the reason of my hope.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 20 queries.