bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The wonderful body of Christ  (Read 3851 times)

Andy_MI

The wonderful body of Christ
« on: September 28, 2006, 05:38:47 PM »

I have seen some really marvelous posts here lately. It is so uplifting to see the body of Christ is alive and well. I am honored to be a part of this fellowship of caring and loving brothers and sisters. The way people here comfort and uplift others in need is beautiful beyond words. I can feel the love of God in this place.

I want to share some scriptures and thoughts that have helped my in my struggles as of late.

God has given me some comfort in getting my mind focused on His word and not my situation. I find when I meditate on these scriptures, that the cares of this world grow strangely dim.

1Ti 2:3-4 MKJV
(3)  For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior,
(4)  who will have all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.

1Ti 4:10 rsv
(10)  For to this end we toil and strive, because we have our hope set on the living God, who is the Savior of all men, especially of those who believe.

Tit 2:11 NASB
(11)  For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all men,

1Jo 2:2 NASB
(2)  and He Himself is the propitiation for our sins; and not for ours only, but also for those of the whole world.

1Jo 4:14 NASB
(14)  We have seen and testify that the Father has sent the Son to be the Savior of the world.

Surely He who is able to do this can indeed take care of my needs!

Joh 3:30 KJVR
(30)  He must increase, but I must decrease.

I find that as I think on His word my "mountain" sized problems become little "mole hills."

Love,

Andy

Deborah-Leigh

Re: The wonderful body of Christ
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2006, 06:39:59 PM »

Hi Andy

It appears that you are plumetting the "depths of God" and sharing what you are seeing. Thank you so much. I love to hear about our  Fathers grace and mercy and unmerited favor and about who HE IS. It is such a joy to be reminded .....RE-MINDED....It is healing, comforting and very necessary.Thank you so much

Arcturus
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 21 queries.