bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: In need to say hello  (Read 3519 times)

Scribbles

In need to say hello
« on: September 28, 2006, 09:34:23 PM »

Forgive the strange subject title, but I just didn't know what else to say, or how to put it correctly. The love that generates within this forum reaches out to each of us, to desire the fellowship of one another......and that's what has been on my mind so much lately. I read all, (or try to ) the posts, including Ray's papers. It's alot to absorb, but I'm a pretty good "sponge".....lol....

I was wondering what to actually say...when I had nothing in peticular, except a desire to post. As the other poster mentoned, about being out in the world, experiencing the carnal and too much evil, etc...during the day, and being able to come in here to experience and feel the peace and the love that our soul craves.

I had to take my computer in to the shop, and wound up without my daily visits to this forum for almost 2 weeks.....and believe me....I really missed it. It's no small thing to thank God for our blessings that He has given us, and that should include our access to the computer. I loved the other post (somewhere) and someone mentioned falling asleep praying, talking to God. Oh, how I love being in fellowship with like-minded brothers and sisters !! And to wake up.....saying something to Him, the moment your eyes open.....or you hear a song in your heart.

The forum, and Ray's site is growing and maturing....and I thank the Lord for it all....and humbled beyond understanding that He has led me here.

love you all,
Scribbles

Kat

Re: In need to say hello
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2006, 10:00:05 PM »

Hi Scribbles,

I am glad you posted.  It is such a great thing we have here. 
God is so good to give us this place to fellowship and learn from each other.
I have only been coming here for about 6 weeks,
but it is already a vital part of my day.
I really don't know what I would do without it.
For awhile I wished I knew more about everybody, that I fellowship with here.
But then I thought about God is not a respecter of persons.
Since we know, not much more about one another than a screen name,
He has made it to where we can not be a respecter of anyone here either.

Act 10:34  And Peter opened his mouth and said,
Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:

Well, I was thinking about these things, and your post came along  :)

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

hillsbororiver

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2006, 10:10:59 PM »

Scribbles & Kat,

Two very beautiful posts, right from the heart. I can't add anything to what you both wrote so I will just say Amen.

Thank you,

Joe

mongoose

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2006, 01:13:20 PM »

Scribbles,
  Thank you for sharing that.  You made me smile..and I needed that today.   ;D  Waking up talking with God......that is the perfect way to start your day!

mongoose

Rene

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2006, 07:13:39 PM »

Hello Scribbles,

I enjoyed reading your post.  We have very similar feelings.  I hesitate to post sometimes because I don't know what to say, however, I check on the forum almost daily.  I'm a much better talker than typist.

Not only do I feel humbled that the Lord has chosen me to have spiritual sight, I also feel extreme joy and peace.

May the Lord's grace and peace be with you.

Rene

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 23 queries.