> Introductions, Announcements, and More of Ray's Teachings

Not exactly "new"...my name is Deb

<< < (2/3) > >>

mongoose:
Hi Deb,
  I have to say you're a lot braver than me.  I understand what you say about trusting people.  I am very careful to re-read everything I post so that my real name won't be there or any idenfitying features.  I took a nickname for my screen name and that's been it.  Anyway, I'm glad you feel comfortable here and I admire you for taking this stiep.

Love in Christ,

mongoose (see I did it again... ;))

longhorn:
Snorky - AKA - Deb. I always enjoy your post.  I wish more people on this forum would reveal their real name.  Mabey you will start a trend.  My user name is Longhorn, but my real name is Quaker Redenbacher.

Love in Christ

Longhorn

a_child_of_God:
Welcome to the group Snorky (Deb). I'm thankful as well that I found Ray's site and this forum. Otherwise, I wouldn't have anyone to fellowship with.

Longhorn, :) I can't help but smile at your name. Any relation to Orville Redenbacher (whose popcorn pops up nice and fluffy)?  :)

Ruth Turner (my name)
Spokane, Washington (my city and state)

hillsbororiver:

--- Quote from: a_child_of_God on September 29, 2006, 08:35:36 PM ---Welcome to the group Snorky (Deb). I'm thankful as well that I found Ray's site and this forum. Otherwise, I wouldn't have anyone to fellowship with.

Longhorn, :) I can't help but smile at your name. Any relation to Orville Redenbacher (whose popcorn pops up nice and fluffy)?  :)

Ruth Turner (my name)
Spokane, Washington (my city and state)

--- End quote ---

Yes, he is Orville's less successful kid brother, the Pop Oats thing never really caught on...........................

Joe

longhorn:
OK, Joe found me out.  My name is not Quaker Redenbacher, my real name is Alexander Graham Carnation.

Love in Christ

Longhorn

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version