bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Moabite men  (Read 5187 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Moabite men
« on: March 27, 2006, 10:09:29 AM »

Dear Linda:
I certainly did not read all of your posts and references. Don't have time. However, I did notice one thing that I am personally familiar with and that is with reference to this statement of yours:

"Two skeletons were found in Cretaceous
rock (supposedly dated at 100 million years) in Moab, Utah, about 15
feet below the surface.  (Linda T.: emphasis mine.)"

I studied the material on these so-called "Moabite men" found in Utah. I then called the author of a book entitled "Mysteries of Creation" written by a creationist.  I questioned him on his pictures and explanation of them regarding this Moabite man, and I backed him into a corner.
He is as big a fake and a charlatan as is his supposed modern man found in million year old strata.

These skeletons were not found in millions of year old strata, but in what is called "blow sand." That is sand that has blown into a location that has since been packed down for a hundred or more years. It can be picked apart with a toothpick.  These skeletons were first taken to the University of Nebraska and dated somewhere between one and two hundred years. They are apparently of Indian origin, buried within the last couple of centuries or either thrown into the crevasse and then packed in by "blow sand." This area is NOT the same strata that runs into the Dakotas were dinosaurs are found.

The supossed jaw that turned to solid jade, is in reality only STAINED by copper oxide or something. These bones have not turned to stone. He couldn't answer me. He tried to change the subject. I told him he was no better than the evolutionists who also distort the truth to back their theories. He told me he had to go and hung up!

I can't possible be an expert in all areas of study, but I do try to have a little knowledge in a few areas.

Not all that glitters is gold, Linda.
God be with you,
Ray

Falconn003

Moabite men
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2006, 12:56:47 PM »

the extreme man will go for vanity and fame.

Pathetic that this same venom is fed in man's religion as well

Rodger
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 22 queries.