bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Have a Joyful Weekend Brethren  (Read 4791 times)

hillsbororiver

Have a Joyful Weekend Brethren
« on: September 29, 2006, 09:40:57 PM »

Jdg 19:6  And they sat down, and did eat and drink both of them together: for the damsel's father had said unto the man, Be content, I pray thee, and tarry all night, and let thine heart be merry.

Psa 21:1  To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. The king shall joy in thy strength, O LORD; and in thy salvation how greatly shall he rejoice!

Psa 32:11  Be glad in the LORD, and rejoice, ye righteous: and shout for joy, all ye that are upright in heart.

Pro 12:20  Deceit is in the heart of them that imagine evil: but to the counselors of peace is joy.

Isa 55:12  For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.

Rom 14:17  For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost

Rom 15:13  Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.

We have so much to be thankful and joyous over, I pray all of you have a great weekend with family and friends, remembering the Source of our happiness.

His Peace to you and yours,

Joe

ned

Re: Have a Joyful Weekend Brethren
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2006, 01:40:38 AM »

Amen Joe.
There hasn't a day gone by in a long while that I haven't THANKED OUR LORD for the gift of knowing Him. What a gift indeed! I count that as the best blessing in my life ever.

There are many people around me who are so involved in the world around them; they can't see "outside the box", they are easily angered, impatient, etc....For a while I used to think "why don't these people just believe in God", now I see they haven't been given the gift...Thankfully, the day will come when all will know Him.

Yes- you got it Joe...He is the source of our happiness.  We sure do have alot to be thankful for.

God bless you and our forum.

Love,
Marie

chuckusa

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2006, 02:39:20 PM »

Hi Joe,

It's going to be a great weekend because I woke up this morning needing, and wanting and loving God!

And all of you too!!

Love and Peace,
Chuck

hillsbororiver

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2006, 02:48:21 PM »

And a hearty "Amen" to your response Marie, yours too Chuck.

Some days the joy and wonder of what He has provided us is overwhelming, I am sure I would be having more days such as these if I could get out of the way.

His Peace to you,

Joe

dogcombat

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2006, 02:15:32 PM »

Don't we all Joe?  I thank God for the "blessing of seeing a new day".  Otherwise, I wouldn't be here.

Ches
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 20 queries.