bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Please Pray  (Read 4087 times)

Howard

Please Pray
« on: September 30, 2006, 03:30:56 PM »

I would like to ask for some of you to pray for my son(his name is Ivan). He's 4 and he's been wth us for about a year and a half. He adopted from Russia. Since we have had him, it's been difficult to comunicate with him and its taking a long time (it seems) for him to get the language down.Now one of the biggest obsticles is his relationship with his mom! He seem to ignore her at times and comes to me almost for everything.So, could I ask you to pray for that relationship to get strong between him and my wife. Also that his communication would come around.I thank you all who pray for this!

God Bless
Howard

gmik

Re: Please Pray
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2006, 03:34:28 PM »

Will be praying.  I have a friend who has adopted 2 from Russia. They are now doing great.  I will pray that for you!

Gena

buddyjc

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2006, 03:45:36 PM »

Just did, Howard, and I will continue to do so.

Brian

abed

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2006, 06:07:42 PM »

We'll pray with you along those lines for God to open the way. I actually have an adopted son, Zachary is now 31/2 years old.

God's Will be done.

Regards,

Abed

hillsbororiver

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2006, 06:49:15 PM »

Howard,

Your family is in our prayers,

Joe

chuckt

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2006, 09:44:13 AM »

many prayers going up.

love
chuckt

MG

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2006, 04:27:22 PM »

I'm praying for little Ivan

It is not unusual for a child that age to bond with one person. When I watched my grandchildren at that age I saw that they could only bond with one person at a time. As they got older they were able to give their love to more than one of us at the same time.

chuckusa

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2006, 07:34:32 PM »

Hey Howard,

I really feel that things will work out. Children are very unpredictable. Our friends son didn't speak a word until he was about 4. They were afraid that something was wrong...now you can't get him to stop talking... :) They are all so different.

My daughter was absolutely stuck to my wife until she was about 4 or 5. Then, she sort of discovered me and we are like two peas in a pod now.

You will be in my prayers Howard,

God bless,
Chuck

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 17 queries.