bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hi my name is Dave  (Read 3944 times)

hillsbororiver

Hi my name is Dave
« on: October 01, 2006, 07:02:55 PM »

Hi my name is Dave
I live on the South coast of the UK I have been looking at the material on Ray's site here for about 3 months, and what I have read so far has really opened up my understanding. I view people differently now, rather than the often judgemental stance I used to take.My love for the Lord has also grown as I  enlarged my understanding of his plan of salvation, and that he has everthing under his control. I hope to continue to learn more in the weeks and months ahead.

hillsbororiver

Re: Hi my name is Dave
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2006, 07:05:04 PM »

Hi my name is Dave
I live on the South coast of the UK I have been looking at the material on Ray's site here for about 3 months, and what I have read so far has really opened up my understanding. I view people differently now, rather than the often judgemental stance I used to take.My love for the Lord has also grown as I  enlarged my understanding of his plan of salvation, and that he has everthing under his control. I hope to continue to learn more in the weeks and months ahead.

No, I haven't changed my name  ???

I thought Dave deserved his own thread even though it seems he was too humble to do it on his own  ;)

Welcome Brother!

Joe

gmik

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2006, 12:29:20 AM »

Greetings Dave.  It is astounding to me that we can have fellowship an ocean away. Welcome to the forum.

gena

angie

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2006, 09:02:52 PM »

Hi Dave,

nice to see another B.T-er  from this side of the pond

welcome

Angie
x

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2006, 04:17:38 PM »

Hi Dave

.....that you are at ease already with Gods plan of salvation and that HE has got everything under control and that your previous judgmental stance has been shifted.....IS HUGE!  How wonderful that God can do SO MUCH in....you say about three months.....
THAT reminds me of how much He did for Saul later named PAUL....in a nana-second!...on his road to DAmascus.  It gives me hope, and patience and understanding that if God wants to raise anyone to new heights of understanding, wisdom, council and insight HE CAN AND WILL!...time is not in HIS way and can not deter the Almighty God.......makes me think again.... :-\

How wonderful God has been to you!....and all of us! :)

Arcturus
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 17 queries.