bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tracts?  (Read 5278 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Tracts?
« on: October 01, 2006, 10:46:12 PM »

> Hi there Ray, I was just wondering if you have ever
> thought about making "tracts" to pass around? I have
> seen and read some the famous "chick publication
> tracts" and they mention too much of the "eternal
> hell" (which I do not believe in, anymore)and it would
> be great for people to know the Truth through your
> version of tracts.
>
> Love in Christ,
> javier

Dear Javier:

Yes, I have just now thought about it.   Some people like to write and distribute tracts, however,  I believe that I can reach more people on the Internet than any other way, so for this reason, I do not travel around the county or do all the things that people think that I should do. Besides, we have a zero budget for such things. We have less than a dozen people who feel a need to contribute to our ministry on a regular basis out of nearly two million who have come to our site.  And one third of those dozen people who contribute are close friends whom I have known for 30 years.  Most people have no interest in helping others find the truth once they have found it for themselves. I have had people just thank me, thank me, thank me, after tithing over $600,000 dollars to some charlatan religion.  And although they stopped tithing those huge amounts to that relgion, they would not have thought for two seconds of contributing 600 pennies to the minist ry that taught them the Truth.  I'm okay with that.  God knows how much we need, and God also knows how much we don't need.

God be with you,

Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 22 queries.