bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Babylon2  (Read 5629 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Babylon2
« on: October 01, 2006, 10:47:02 PM »

Dear Ray,

Thanks again. So now what? I'm having a really hard time trying to find a good church. One things for sure I'm not joining up with some cult. I noticed that some of the people that write to you don't go to church at all. It's so difficult in this age of apostasy to find a good church.

I attended Calvary Chapel and it was okay. Then I happened to do a search on the internet and found out that it's a cult. A neighbor down the street told me about Shephard's Chapel on the internet. Same thing-a cult. Sad smiley emoticon So my husband suggested that I just read my bible at home and pray without worrying about attending a church.

I guess that I've been so ingrained to believe in heaven and hell not to mention a Triune God that it's hard for me not to believe in these things.

Oh vey,

God Bless,
    Noel

Dear Noel:
    I don't know what to say to you. Since I have come out of Babylon the Great and Ugly Whore, I just have no desire to go back into her or into any of her harlot daughters.  I just don't want to "touch the unclean thing" anymore (Rev. 18:4, II Cor. 6:16, etc).
    God be with you,
    Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 22 queries.