bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: DNA and RNA like God and Jesus  (Read 4467 times)

aktikt

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
DNA and RNA like God and Jesus
« on: October 02, 2006, 06:37:22 PM »

I was reading in the NY Times about how some researchers were recently given the Nobel prize.  Anyway, it dawned on me while reading that RNA is an exact replica of DNA.  This seems to be a parable for how Jesus is the exact image of the Father. 

The DNA remains hidden away in the nucleus but the RNA makes known to the cellular machinery the information kept in the DNA, by going in from the nucleus out to the ribosomes where proteins are made.  Cool stuff.  Man, if only I had known this while I was taking biology in college would have been much more interesting.   
Shakespeare-There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

longhorn

Re: DNA and RNA like God and Jesus
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2006, 07:42:26 PM »

Dangit, I wish I could have been smart.  Oh well, the cows are hungry, talk to yall later.

Love in Christ

Longhorn

angie

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2006, 09:21:28 PM »

Longhorn    ;D  ;D  Don't go changing, you are great as you are [probably smarter than all of us  ;) ]

Aktikt I absolutely loved studying this in anatomy, The ribonucleic acid is actually referred to as 'messenger' RNA and as you said, passes all the info from the deoxyribonucleic acid to the other cell structures. We could also liken the cell itself to the 'world' since it is within a bigger structure [the universe] and has a membrane keeping everything in, just as earth has gravity keeping everything from disappearing into outer space. I found DNA lends itself to quite a few explanations when trying to make something scriptural more clear.

What an amazing world we live in eh?

Angie
x

aktikt

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2006, 02:53:56 AM »

Angie,

Yeah, I forgot that RNA that went from the nucleus to the ribosome was called mRNA or "messenger" RNA.  That really struck me as I read your response because of the many times reading Ray's writing's he refers to "angels" as being messengers. 

There are actually three different kinds of RNA, I believe.  The mRNA, tRNA, and rRNA messenger, transfer, and ribosomal.  Are there any other RNAs?   Could there also be three different spiritual levels of messengers from God also?  Just throwing thoughts out there.  It's nice to know that I have the freedom to do this.  Often times, I remember I would say something like this and get strange looks all around.  Maybe I'm getting them even now, but at least I can't see them. ;)

Josh - Aktikt
Shakespeare-There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.