bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayer Request  (Read 6204 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Prayer Request
« on: March 27, 2006, 02:37:58 PM »

I understand youre busy but if you find time while talk to the God, would you pray for me please.
My car was stolen this weekend. Im trying to hold an attitude that God give and takes away as he pleases, and that this is just a part of the evil experience I have been given to humble me.
Its just a little hard to hold a positive attitude with 2 other people to take care of (wife and child,) and no means of transportation.
I would appreciate you prayers on my behalf, and im sorry to bug you with my problems.  
Thank you for the work you do and thank you for your time.
Jacob

Certainly, Jacob. We will pray that God will restore with the things you have need of.
God be with you,
Ray

YellowStone

Prayer Request
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2006, 04:42:44 PM »

Jacob, I too will pray that your car is recovered or that a suitable means of transport is provided to you and yours per God's will.

Darren

hillsbororiver

Prayer Request
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2006, 05:28:36 PM »

Jacob, be assured you have the prayers of many in this forum, one would have to have a heart of stone not to feel compassion for you and your family.

Joe

jennie

prayer
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2006, 08:07:02 PM »

Jacob, I am so sorry for your mis-fortune. I wish I was wealthy times like this so I could just get you what you need. since, I am not wealthy, just know I will also pray for you and yours.

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Follow-Up
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2006, 10:01:09 PM »

thank you very much.  just so you know it was found today, unharmed with the keys still in it. :)

while i have you here.  i would like to say that i agree with scripture that we arent free willed creatures. but a verse that i was reading today contains the words free will in the english version of the bible
Deuteronomy 12:17

(17) Thou mayest not eat within thy gates the tithe of thy corn, or of thy wine, or of thy oil, or the firstlings of thy herds or of thy flock, nor any of thy vows which thou vowest, nor thy freewill offerings, or heave offering of thine hand:

now, im not using this to attempt to disprove this belief, i just thought that if someone hadnt brought this verse to your attention that you may find it interesting, maybe even address it if you write anything more about free will and the lack thereof.  if someone has brought this verse to your attention, may i ask, what should the word/phrase that is translated free will, be?  this isnt meant to incite argument or waste your time.  and sorry if it does any of the above.  if im not mistaken i believe i have read in one of your writings that free will is never mentioned in the bible, i justhought id give you a heads up incase some smart allick bible college student trys to "stump" you and counter your theory.
Deuteronomy 12:6 also contains this word/phrase

Dear Jacob:
That was fast--Glad that God restored your car to you. The word "freewill" is not found in the Hebrew Scriptures. The phrase "your free will offering" comes from ONE Hebrew word which mean "voluntary offering."
God be with you,
Ray

hillsbororiver

Prayer Request
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2006, 10:14:40 PM »

Found intact, keys still in it.

Maybe someOne was looking out for him.

Joe
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 22 queries.