bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rotten From Beginning  (Read 5795 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Rotten From Beginning
« on: October 02, 2006, 11:19:08 PM »

Dear Ray,

I showed a few people these scriptures about; By his spirit he hath garnished the heavens; his hand hath formed the crooked serpent."
and

Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made"
And what they tried to say was that, in no way does it show GOd created the serpent crooked, or subtil, but rather that the Serpent became subtil and crooked.

So they used this example "God created the rotten apple..was the apple rotten when it was created, or did it simply turn rotten sometime after its creation?"

So they based there refutation that the serpent wasn't created subtil, but rather became subtil and crooked later.

They also said that the description about lucifer is a mistranslation, but it still personafies satan, and how he fell from heaven.

I know Christ IS WAS AND WILL BE, and how we rightly divide the word and how it applies to Christ, but do we do the same for satan? Meaning if that passage in Isaiah is about the King of babylon, isn't in type or shadow about satan also? Or does such a method of rightly dividing scripture not apply to satan?

I hope i made some sence, and i hope you can help clarify exactly why Satan was created evil, instead of created satan but became evil.

I'm at loss as to what to say to them, i really don't know what to say. Perhaps you have other scriptures which show satan was created the way he is? I tried "THE WASTER TO DESTROY." but they said that the "destroyer" here was referring to nations that God allowed to raise up to punish Israel such as Assyria and Babylon, they told me to "read Isaiah 10:5, and Isaiah 33:1."

Is this true? How do divide the word accordingly when it comes to satan.. i'm alittle confused.

God bless and i hope you find time in your busy schedual and never ending emails to help a confused brother.

In Christ,

Alex

Dear Alex:
Do we have a Scripture which states: "The apple was rotten FROM THE BEGINNING?"  NO?  Well guess what:  "... he [Satan] was a murderer FROM THE BEGINNING..."  (John 8:44).  These guys have zero interest in the Truth, and they will die before they will believe simple Scriptures.
God be with you,
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 22 queries.