bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rejection  (Read 7836 times)

sfd

Rejection
« on: October 05, 2006, 06:54:34 AM »

Hi all.
I have been really down to earth lately and have found that my relationship Jesus have been very much on the poor side. I have found that my prayers have been wasted and I don't know where I am with God anymore. I know that I am a sinner and I know according to scriptures that all have sinned and falln sort of the glory of God.
A good brother of mine have been praying for me and he told me that I have been rejected by God and said that I need to seek before God for mercy and grace. He told me as he was praying, The Holy Spirit instructed him not to pray for me anymore, and that I have been rejected by God. He said that God showed him Samson, how God have rejected Samson.
I don't know anymore and I have been repenting and asking God forgiveness since and whatever comes into my mind. I know that we serve a jealous God and He loves us unconditionaly.
I am confused and felt very hurt. ???
please could anyone help me and find out if it is all true?
God Bless
Stevie

YellowStone

Re: Rejection
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2006, 08:38:46 AM »

Steve,

What utter garbage! Drop your friend for with friends such as these who needs enemies.

Eph 5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.

1Jo 4:16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

God has not foraken you or rejected you. Gosh, I am shocked and lost for words. You are loved Steve, by God and all of us here. You are NO Worse than I, for all are sinners and Christ died for such as us. God gave the life of his son out of love for us. What greater love is their?

You might want to ask your friend if Jesus die in vain? :)

The fact that you are here is postive proof that God is with you and leading you. The road can be rough sometimes, but you are amongst like minded frinds here. I will pray for you daily, that you may find comfort in God.

Eph 3:19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Steve, God is with you always and he never left you. Promise. :)

Love and peace to you,

Darren
« Last Edit: October 05, 2006, 08:40:35 AM by YellowStone »

ned

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2006, 09:02:20 AM »

Dear Stevie
You can definitely not believe your "friend". The Holy Spirit WOULD NOT tell anyone to stop praying, because
PRAY WITHOUT CEASING 1Thes5:17 That means don't stop praying. Boy, now we know why Satan is a liar and the father of it. Satan wants you for his own, Stevie, but greater than Satan is here...JESUS OVERCAME THE WORLD so we too could overcome.

You say that your relationship with Jesus is on the poor side, forget about anything you can do on your own, and become completely dependant on HIM. He wants to be the God of your heart, throw all other idols out.

Do not stop searching His word. All the answers are with Jesus.

May you grow in His love.
Marie

sansmile

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • my beautiful grandchildren
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2006, 09:36:27 AM »

Steve,

With friends like that who needs enemies! God forgive that man for messing with your head like that.

Test the spirits Steve

(1Jo 4:1)  Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

(1Jo 4:4)  Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

(1Jo 4:5)  They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.

(1Jo 4:6)  We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

(1Jo 4:7)  Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

(1Jo 4:8)  He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

(1Jo 4:9)  In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.

(1Jo 4:10)  Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

(1Jo 4:11)  Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.

Steve, we all go through these times, thats why we can support and love each other in this forum .............because we understand. God puts us through these trials to help us grow in the spirit:

(1Pe 4:12)  Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:

(1Pe 4:13)  But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.

He chastens us as His sons:

(Pro 3:11)  My son, despise not the chastening of the LORD; neither be weary of his correction:

(Pro 3:12)  For whom the LORD loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.

(Pro 3:13)  Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding.

(Heb 12:5)  And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him:

(Heb 12:6)  For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.

(Heb 12:7)  If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?

It may feel hard Steve at the time, but we can look back and see ,His will be done  not ours:

Heb 12:11)  Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.

(Heb 12:12)  Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees;

(Heb 12:13)  And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed.

(Heb 12:14)  Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:

He loves you Steve, and He never leaves us.

(Heb 13:5)  Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

Let that "friend" see  God in You Steve, that he may feel and see the spirit of truth  ......IN YOU!

God Bless You Steve I will pray for you.

Your sister in Christ     Sansmile ( sandie)   xxx

Walk in the Spirit

kennymac

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2006, 09:39:18 AM »

Stevie,

We have all gone through difficult periods such as this, remember this too will pass. Try not to trust your feelings. Satan loves nothing more than to try and fill Gods children with doubt, fear and anxiety. I feel for you Stevie it is a hard place to be.

When this happens to me I meditate on Gods promises to us. Knowing our God is not a God that should lie.

Hebrews 13:5 I will never leave thee, nor forsake theeJohn
.John 14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you
John 14:27Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid

He is faithful Stevie.

As for you friend, it appears that they are confused, not offering sound advice.

God bless,

Mary Ann

hillsbororiver

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2006, 10:49:40 AM »

Hi Stevie,

You have been given wise counsel in the previous posts, I only want to add, please consider the source of the comments you received from your misguided friend, he seems to be a personification of the "blind guides" we read about in scripture.

Here are a couple paragraphs from Ray's Lake Of Fire Part X; http://bible-truths.com/lake10.html

NOTHING HAS EVER GONE AGAINST GOD’S PLAN OR INTENTION

No thing, and no body, in the entirety of the universe have ever gone against God’s "intention" or His preordained "plan," even when God Himself has caused many to go against His stated "will." God’s will is going to be completely realized at the consummation of all His intentions and plan (will and intention are not one and the same). It is God’s intention that men go against His will. So what may appear to be a failure in God’s dealing with mankind is nothing of the kind. All that happens was intended to happen, and all that does not happen was not intended to happen. Here is wisdom.

We have seen that not even Satan can go against God’s intentions. Satan needs permission from God to do his dirty work. Since God is responsible (but not accountable—seeing that nothing He does is without a great and beneficial purpose), God takes responsibility for His whole creation, and that is why everything will turn out perfect for every one of God’s creatures.

It is my belief that just by virtue of you being here and being led to Bible Truths is proof positive that the Lord is calling you out of traditional christianity. Do not be surprised when those who haughtily hold on to these doctrines attack you and listen with stopped up ears to things you present to them.

More from Ray; This is from LOF Part VII; http://bible-truths.com/lake7.html

UNDERSTANDING COMES ONLY FROM THE SPIRIT

In John 16:4 we read this,

"But these things have I told you, that WHEN THE TIME SHALL COME, ye may remember that I told you of them."

Verses 12-15,

"I have yet MANY THINGS to say unto you, but ye CANNOT bear them now. Howbeit when He, the Spirit of Truth, is come, He will guide you into ALL TRUTH: for He shall not speak of Himself [Jesus IS this Spirit of Truth]; but whatsoever He shall hear [from His Father], that shall He speak: and He will show you things to come. He shall glorify Me: for He shall receive of Mine, and shall show it unto you. All things that the Father has are Mine: therefore said I, that He shall take of Mine, and shall show it unto you."

So why didn’t the disciples understand these things when Jesus first taught them? Because they weren’t converted as yet. They did not have the Spirit of God as yet. That is the ONLY way we can ever understand these deep symbolic mysteries of God:

"But God has revealed them unto us BY HIS SPIRIT: for the Spirit searches ALL things, yea, the DEEP things of God" (I Cor. 2:10)

"But we have the MIND of Christ" (Verse 16).

I believe we need to beware of those who claim to know God’s Spiritual Truths, but know preciously little about God’s Word, the Scriptures. God’s Spirit never contradicts His Word, but the Church’s teaching contradicts God’s Word in hundreds of places.

God has hid these mysteries from the world and even from the Church, I am sad to say. Not that I am the only one to begin understanding these things. There have always been some in every generation that God gave this understanding to. And there are now people scattered around the world that understand these deep mysteries of God and His prophecies for the future, but they are relatively few in number.

Notice Revelation 5:10,

"And has made US unto our God KINGS and priests: and we shall reign on the earth."

Now Proverbs 25:2,

"It is the glory of God to CONCEAL a thing: but the honour of kings is to SEARCH OUT a matter."

And so if we are to be kings, it is our honour to "search out" these things. You must want it more than anything in the world; more than anything in life, more than life itself! If you want life, you must SACRIFICE your life.

Stevie, you may have asked yourself, "what is this guy trying to say?" My point is that the church has little to no truth in it, you are being led by the Lord to seek Him through His Word rather than through men in some denomination. Please study your bible with a humble heart and read the articles on Bible Truths with an open bible and an open mind, scripturally verifying what is presented.

If you have any questions along the way please bring them up here, you have plenty of brethren here who will be happy to help you along your journey to understanding His plan and purpose for us.

His Peace and Wisdom to you,

Joe

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2006, 10:56:28 AM »

A good brother of mine have been praying for me and he told me that I have been rejected by God and said that I need to seek before God for mercy and grace. He told me as he was praying,

Sounds like one of Job's friends.

Craig

sfd

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2006, 11:28:28 AM »

Hi everyone.
Thanks for the encouragement and the wise words of wisdom. It is so hard to believe that many of us goes trough this.

I am just so much relieved to know that God have not forsaken or rejected me. It have been worrying me so much to think why on earth would God reject a person if He has chosen us to be part of His kingdom.

Now I know I can rely on great people with whom I can be open with and and have fellowship with.

Guys It is great to know that we all stand together.

Thank you all for the advise and prayer. I will also continue pray for you all until we all meet in heaven.

I love you all.

Love
Steve :)

sfd

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2006, 11:32:14 AM »

Hi everyone.
Thanks for the encouragement and the wise words of wisdom. It is so hard to believe that many of us goes trough this.

I am just so much relieved to know that God have not forsaken or rejected me. It have been worrying me so much to think why on earth would God reject a person if He has chosen us to be part of His kingdom.

Now I know I can rely on great people with whom I can be open with and and have fellowship with.

Guys It is great to know that we all stand together.

Thank you all for the advise and prayer. I will also continue pray for you all until we all meet in heaven.

I love you all.

Love
Steve :)
Our goal is to live life on the Edge with Faith; living an uncompromising Holy and Righteous lifestyle, acceptable and pleasing to the Father,  imparting Life to all through the working of the Holy Spirit.

longhorn

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2006, 11:56:44 AM »

Steve,  Sounds like your friend has smoked some mushrooms soaked in formaldehyde and is on a horrible trip.  We all go through "Dry" times when we feel that the very Spirit of God has left us, and it is in these times when the adversary tries to eat our sack lunch and pop the bag,which he does sometimes.  It is in these times that I find myself "Wanting" more of God.  Stay in prayer, and know that we at this forum will be praying for you. Psalm 133 Verse 1: Behold how good and how pleasant it is for the "BRETHREN" to dwell together in unity.  Peace to you friend.

Love in Christ

Longhorn

chuckusa

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2006, 12:13:36 PM »

Steve,

You are in the "process", you aren't done yet. There may be some kinks to work out...it is truly that way for us all. Don't listen to those negative things from anyone. You are going to have to face more of that if you continue to be a follower of Christ, and God will give you the strength to stand firm in your faith.

God bless,
chuck

MG

« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2006, 05:22:39 PM »

Steve,

I recently went 10 years without any sign of God's presence. When I first started learning the truth my pastor told me that I was wrong and my beliefs would only lead me to despair. Those words haunted me for those 10 years. I thought he must have been right. Now I know he wasn't right. God did not reject me. Those years in 'the desert" were a necessary part of my journey.

Don't listen to the lies. Our God is faithful.

1 Thessalonians 5
 23May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 24The one who calls you is faithful and he will do it.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2006, 06:10:05 PM »

Hi Steve

Regarding God's plan and intention:

Here is what Ray wrote in one of his e-mail replies to a person named Alex..... I also needed to re-ponder this awesome liberating message of hope and direction :)

...We must distinguish between God's "will" as a noun meaning His ultimate purpose and destination of things, and God's "plan" to achieve His "will". It is God's will that mankind live righteously, but it is His purpose, plan, and intention that they first live UNrighteously. The first is a necessary precursor to achieve the second. God commands men to do the impossible. This too is a necessary precursor for man's learning. We must be humbled in our utter inability to do God's perfect will, before we will ever repent  of our weakness and wickedness. And understand that God does not force us to sin. We sin voluntarily from our hearts,and in so doing it is only right and good that we should be punished for sinning. Our hearts and minds must be converted from what they are into the Image of God's Son.

God be with you,..........."

I know this clarification has done so much good for me and it is a real pleasure to re-read it and revise my acceptance again of this powerful message and revelation!  Hope you enjoy it and that it will help you....

Arcturus :)

TRUTHSEEKER

« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2006, 08:18:30 PM »

Hi all.
I have been really down to earth lately and have found that my relationship Jesus have been very much on the poor side. I have found that my prayers have been wasted and I don't know where I am with God anymore. I know that I am a sinner and I know according to scriptures that all have sinned and falln sort of the glory of God.
A good brother of mine have been praying for me and he told me that I have been rejected by God and said that I need to seek before God for mercy and grace. He told me as he was praying, The Holy Spirit instructed him not to pray for me anymore, and that I have been rejected by God. He said that God showed him Samson, how God have rejected Samson.
I don't know anymore and I have been repenting and asking God forgiveness since and whatever comes into my mind. I know that we serve a jealous God and He loves us unconditionaly.
I am confused and felt very hurt. ???
please could anyone help me and find out if it is all true?
God Bless
Stevie

Steve,

You've received so much help and encouragment that I feel the sentiments of everyone here just reading the responses.  Truly, now at this point in your life is where God wants you to be.  Sometimes God, eventhough ever present makes his presence not as known so we can cry out to him and seek him.  God wants relationship and he like a young lover desire us to chase him and grab hold of him and to love him.  If he always manifested his presence in mighty and personal ways over time we'd become bored...even with God.  God knows best and he has great things in store for you and your life.  Remember Jerimiah 29:11.  He got some big plans for you brother.

Earlington

SandyFla

« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2006, 05:57:33 PM »

Stevie,

If God has rejected you, then you wouldn't feel any desire for Him. He does the drawing. If you feel a drawing toward God, it's from Him, and He has not rejected you.

Whatever spirit told your friend to stop praying from you wasn't speaking for God.

Many times I thought I had "sinned away my day of grace" before I found Bible-Truths. I would try to pray and felt as if the heavens were brass, that my prayers weren't getting any farther than the ceiling. Even that God was laughing at me (Proverbs 1:26).

Were you a believer/Christian before? Then God has promised to never leave you NOR FORSAKE YOU (Hebrews 13:5).

Even when we don't believe, He remains faithful, for He cannot deny Himself (II Timothy 2:13).

God bless you, dear brother,
Sandy

Lacey23

« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2006, 06:28:05 PM »

Steviie

that is right, Stevie, God promises he will not  forsake anyone, Trust him on that one,  People can be so cruel when it comes to that- and again- Satan has its hand in these suitations too- Satan loves to take advantage of sutiations such as this- and cause divisions between Man and God. I almost let Satan cause a division between me and God with the infertity sutiation but God helped me get thru it- it wasn't easy- defintely- I went thu with alot of emotions with it, alot of negative emotions, negative thoughts , etc. i t wasn't easy,  but God got me thru it and I'm okay now. anything is possible with God, and if God bought you to that point then God will bring you thru it. You will get out of it eventually. Just know  God is there always- but he may not allow you to feel his presence to help you mature spritiually, but not to abandon you, but to help you. He's there always. 

Lacey

gmik

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2006, 11:44:15 PM »

Reading this entire thread has been a minefield of great gems!!  I am sorry that friend is so misguided but it prompted you to write and you and all of us can get the wisdom of the forum. I gotta take notes on this one--it is so easy to forget what you know.

Like I KNOW Jesus will never leave me or forsake me, but after my last few days it is just so good to read it again!!  I love that!!

Blessings,
gena
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 23 queries.