bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trust  (Read 5770 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Trust
« on: October 08, 2006, 10:36:55 AM »

Dear Ray,

I cannot explain all the reasons why, but I am having a terrible time trusting God for our future, my wife and I.  We have four adult children and I have recently lost my ability to make a living due to persecution.  I cannot explain in a short email, but I am 58 years old and find myself out of a job, and I am having a terrible time gathering up the faith I need to trust God.  I realize I really don't have any other options but hopefully, you will understand my feelings, and my question.  God seems so arbitrary and this seems so fatalistic to me I am unable to get a hold of it.

Thanks  If you do not reply, I will understand as I am sure you get so many emails.

Steve

Dear Steve:
    Yes, I get tens of thousands of emails. I have 779 unanswered emails ahead of yours waiting on me.  Like so many people that I have answered in the past with your situation, there is little I can do for you, as there is little you can do for me. We can pray for each other and be concerned, but the actual doing, changing, building of faith, etc., must come from the source--GOD.

God draws us to Christ (John 6:44).  Jesus chooses us, not we Him. Faith to believe is a "Gift from God" (Eph. 2:8), Etc.  You must go to God, but you can only really do that after He has come to you. Our prayer is that this will happen in your life.
    God be with you,
    Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 22 queries.