bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Satan  (Read 5961 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Satan
« on: October 10, 2006, 10:28:40 AM »

Mr Smith:

I what category “Satan” falls? Or do you happened to think that “Satan” is to be taken literally? I happen to think that it is a representation  of something else: the carnal mind inprinted in mankind which James cites as the source of man’s sinful behavior.

Dear Reader:

Do you think that the "carnal mind" of all humanity will be "bound for a thousand years" so that the "carnal mind should not deceive the nations" (Rev. 20:2-3)?

God be with you,

Ray

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Re: Satan
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2006, 10:30:47 AM »

Dear Nameless:
I will make a few short COMMENTS to your email.........

Yes. Michael must be you (empowered by the Spirit of Christ who dwells in you), who must bound the devil=the beast=the false prophet who is in you. As a matter of fact, the reason why mankind is not in a worse state and you and me can go around is because  the power of God and His ministers(angels) controls evil in this world.

COMMENT: I fail to see how this answers my specific question to you. Are ALL NATIONS (ALL MANKIND) carnally bound so as to posses zero carnality during the reign of Jesus?  If this is a good and successful thing to do, when then is the CARNALITY of the human race once again "loosed a little season?"

By the way, adam and eve did not eat after sinning, they ate when they sinned. you do not believe that they actually ate a fruit from a tree, do you? The fruit was produced after they: were tempted when, by their own evil desire, and were dragged away and enticed. Then, after desire had conceived, it gave birth to sin; and sin, when it was full-grown, gave birth to death.

"Did you notice that last phrase "...and did eat"? It was not the "eating" of the fruit that made her a sinner -- she had ALREADY sinned by looking, lusting, and fantasizing about her potential wisdom. It was AFTER she sinned that she "did eat .""

COMMENT:  Actually it was I who explained how Eve committed all three categories of sins BEFORE she ate of the forbidden fruit (it matters not whether the fruit was symbolic or literal, as her actions where real, and literal) in great detail on our site.

And, you are also wrong, great scholar, about the word not being "eating."  Actually in the Hebrew the word IS "eating"--"And taking is she of its fruit and IS EATING, and she is giving, moreoever, to her husband with her, and they are EATING" (Gen. 3:6 Concordant Literal Old Testament).

Ray
« Last Edit: January 21, 2007, 12:06:34 AM by Kat »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.