bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Overcomer  (Read 5916 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Overcomer
« on: October 12, 2006, 11:24:53 AM »

Dear Ray
If all is predestinated by God then what role do I play in overcoming?  Do I have anything to do with being called myself?  I am just trying to understand the truths that I have referenced through your work.  I believe that all is of God.  But I just can't understand how I can have anything to do with what He has planned.  So praying to God for His will to be done in my life is all I can do.  I just read your paper about free will for the second time.  I believe it is all God's will.  So what can I do to get right with God if he has determined that I am just a sinner that is not called in this life?  It really has been an eye opener to think that all of the things I have done in this life, that I thought I was doing were all done by God.  I am really trying to understand.
Your friend
Sebby

Dear Sebby:
The mere fact that you at least in part understand that all is of God and that no one cane thwart His plan or purpose or intention, shows that God is already working with you. God will be working with you long before you fully realize that it is happening. We play a huge role in God's plan. It is through US that God is accomplishing His plan and purpose. We make millions of choices and decisions along the way.  We have emotions which play a huge part as well. Our emotions are the driving force behind our choices.  We may think it all takes place in our head and in our mind and in our brain, but that part of the brain known as the heart, the seat of emotions plays a huge part.  People don't marry who they marry because it just makes "good sense," or is "practical," or "financially" a wise decision. We marry who we marry because the emotions of our heart MAKE US WANT TO MARRY THEM.  We do this not realizing that God is the only Match-Maker in the universe. God pre-arranges all marriages--both the good ones and the bad ones.  But I don't have the time to write a book on this subject right now. God will just have to reveal these truths to you over time.
God be with you,
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 22 queries.