bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HELL  (Read 6665 times)

Deborah-Leigh

HELL
« on: October 15, 2006, 08:13:20 AM »

How do you go to Hell?

By degree's.......mainly PHD's ;D

Arcturus :)

gmik

Re: HELL
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2006, 02:08:12 PM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

dcfreedom

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2006, 02:35:10 PM »

i actually thought this was a subject or a video, but to my surprise it was humor. thanks for the laugh i needed it. you caught me off guard.  ;) ;D :o :D 

by the way archaeologists are always digging there way into hell(sheol, the grave, the unseen) ;D ;D ;)

SandyFla

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2006, 04:47:58 PM »

by the way archaeologists are always digging there way into hell(sheol, the grave, the unseen) ;D ;D ;)

Have you heard about the digs where archaeologists supposedly heard screams coming from deep inside the ground? Some claim they're hearing voices from hell.

I just think they're breathing in too much dirt and dust, and it's affecting their brains!  :P  LOL

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2006, 07:39:28 PM »

SandyFla

Now get ready to REALLY LAUGH...I studied this at BIBLE COLLEGE....the one I got struck off the list from! ;D

After some time God showed me the truth...I came apon an article written by a group of PHD's archaeologists who confessed that due to the dullness of their job up in Siberia, they decided to play a prank on their friends back home. So they invented a story and made it as hillarious as possible and sent back the story that while sitting around a the deep hole in the ice that they were drilling, they began to hear screams and terrifying human sounds of torture and then a black bat like apparition appeared out of the ice where their equipment had drilled deep into the earth. They thought it was very funny and made the story up as a way of finding some fun in their isolation....The Bible College believes in PHD's so they used this story as a main feature to proove the existence of Hell!....Sheol...Hades...you know...the grave....pit....hell etc!..... ;D ;D

gmik

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2006, 10:25:23 PM »

OMG!!!!

dogcombat

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2006, 01:13:42 PM »

Doesn't PHD stand for Piled High and Deep? (Garbage that is ;)

Ches

SandyFla

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2006, 02:47:14 PM »

SandyFla

Now get ready to REALLY LAUGH...I studied this at BIBLE COLLEGE....the one I got struck off the list from! ;D

After some time God showed me the truth...I came apon an article written by a group of PHD's archaeologists who confessed that due to the dullness of their job up in Siberia, they decided to play a prank on their friends back home. So they invented a story and made it as hillarious as possible and sent back the story that while sitting around a the deep hole in the ice that they were drilling, they began to hear screams and terrifying human sounds of torture and then a black bat like apparition appeared out of the ice where their equipment had drilled deep into the earth. They thought it was very funny and made the story up as a way of finding some fun in their isolation....The Bible College believes in PHD's so they used this story as a main feature to proove the existence of Hell!....Sheol...Hades...you know...the grave....pit....hell etc!..... ;D ;D

I remember reading something like that on the Internet. It was a LOOOOOONG story and was supposedly true, but there also were some hints that they made it all up. Probably the same thing you studied in Bible College!  :D

Sandy

longhorn

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2006, 06:41:39 PM »

Sandyfla Loves animals as much as I do.  I have a Buzzard nesting in my barn with 2 eggs.  Is that something to be proud of.

Longhorn

iris

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2006, 11:23:08 PM »

Thanks for the laughs... ;D

SandyFla

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2006, 03:45:03 PM »

Sandyfla Loves animals as much as I do.  I have a Buzzard nesting in my barn with 2 eggs.  Is that something to be proud of.

Longhorn

Yep, as long as the buzzard doesn't hurt your other animals. :)

Sandy
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 20 queries.