bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hugs and Kisses  (Read 10672 times)

love_magnified

Hugs and Kisses
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2006, 03:34:05 PM »

I'm starting to understand what you guys are saying. You are talking about folks that come to this forum. I mean if I avoided or cast away everyone who had doctrinal problems, I would never be able to witness to them. ;)

I try to remember that Paul came out of the Old Israel, but then he went back in to convert wolves in sheeps clothing into sheep.

eutychus

Hugs and Kisses
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2006, 03:41:50 PM »

For though I be free from all [men], yet have I made myself servant unto all, that I might gain the more

And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law;

To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law.

To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all [men], that I might by all means save some.

love_magnified

Hugs and Kisses
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2006, 04:21:45 PM »

Amen. Something that I realized looking back at my early walk is that wolves-in-sheeps-clothing are no threat to the truth. All truth comes from God and he gives it to who he will. The wolves are really a threat to whomever is not yet strong in the faith who may be easily devoured. This is why Paul warned them.

love_magnified

Hugs and Kisses
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2006, 04:36:22 PM »

Amen.  :wink:

hillsbororiver

Hugs and Kisses
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2006, 05:43:28 PM »

Quote from: love_magnified
Amen. Something that I realized looking back at my early walk is that wolves-in-sheeps-clothing are no threat to the truth. All truth comes from God and he gives it to who he will. The wolves are really a threat to whomever is not yet strong in the faith who may be easily devoured. This is why Paul warned them.

Great comment, the purpose of the forum is to discuss the articles of Ray and Mike and to discuss topics that are weighing on our minds. There are many who are reading posts here who do not post themselves, also there are some that are checking out what is posted but are not presently members, the one thing they have in common is they were drawn (by the Spirit) to this place through Ray & Mike's sites.

When others come in here preaching the types of doctrines that most of us rejected already they may pose no danger to the more mature members but they may confuse and scare away the "easily devoured" among us.

Speaking for myself, I do not seem to get  any blessing when I argue or debate with another person, it makes me feel as if I am going backwards. I would much rather disuss and study what Christ is doing in us now, that huge miracle in all of our lives, displacing the beast, preparing us for the next age.

The topic of hell especially is one that can disrupt my cheerful disposition, we know about tithing already, tired of arguing about it, read the stuff on Ray and Mike's sites and come back armed with scripture.

That is how I feel about the forum, but in my private life one on one or whatever size group it may be I have no problem answering questions or explaining my beliefs to them, but I can assure you I am not seeking out debates for the shear pleasure (actually I have been fortunate as the conversations remained civil and we could agree to disagree.

I enjoy all the different perspectives and learn from so many of you, I just pray we remain focused on the goal and diligently watch over the sheep (that especially includes me).

Joe

love_magnified

Hugs and Kisses
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2006, 07:30:24 PM »

Great comment, the purpose of the forum is to discuss the articles of Ray and Mike and to discuss topics that are weighing on our minds. There are many who are reading posts here who do not post themselves, also there are some that are checking out what is posted but are not presently members, the one thing they have in common is they were drawn (by the Spirit) to this place through Ray & Mike's sites.

When others come in here preaching the types of doctrines that most of us rejected already they may pose no danger to the more mature members but they may confuse and scare away the "easily devoured" among us.

Amen Joe, and thank you for all your responses.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 20 queries.